Saturday, October 7, 2006

BBBbbrrrrr

Good Morning!!  I hope the temperatures are a bit warmer where you are.  I woke up this morning about 4:30.  I wasn't sure what woke me but I got up to use the bathroom.  When I flipped the covers off me I about froze.  Instantly my hands and feet turned to ice.  In the dark I searched for my robe and threw it on.  Deep purple and fuzzy, nice and heavy and warm!  I wrapped in it tight and made my way out of my room.  I did what I needed to do and went back to bed, leaving my robe on under the covers.  I tossed and turned a bit but could not fall back asleep.  Not sure why really, but I got up and came to the computer and played for a short time.  No IMs, no emergency emails and I felt better.  Maybe it was just the cold that woke me, I let out a heavy sigh and headed back to bed.  This time I slept! 

 

I woke up a few hours later still wrapped in my robe and under the covers.  No, I couldn't see my breath but damn it was cold!  Looking out the window is deceiving.  The sun is out, the sky is bright blue with hardly a cloud to be seen.  The leaves on the trees are just relaxing, hanging out.  No wild tangos or dances.  What was left of the frost lay on the grass covering it with a blanket of dew.  It sparkled in the sunlight but sent shivers down my spine.  My eyes saw one thing my body another, it is cold!

 

Not much going on today, a little bit of this a little bit of that.  I may take a ride and try to get some pictures as well.  Lets see how fast I can get through the mountain of laundry.  The boys play again tonight, but I promise I won't give you a play by play on each game.  I was just so stoked about the home opener, and then the win in such dramatic fashion.  I am not making any promises about not making graphics of the boys tho.  LOL!!  There is a misconception out there that hockey players are big, toothless, ugly goons.  Let me tell you, they are not!!  Just look at Jochen :)  All good looks aside, they are my boys and I like to talk about them. 

 

I did this graphic awhile ago in preparation for the first snowfall.  With the chill in the air I decided to use it today.  I have some more fall graphics I am going to be posting next.  I couldn't decide which I liked best so you get all three.  LOL

 

Have a great Saturday

hugs

~d

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

the graphic is beautiful. i know what you mean about it being brrrrrrr, it is 64 in my house, we could'nt get it that cool with the air on lol. hope you have a good day. (((hugs))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Not so cold here yet...but there is a chill in the air.  
Write about your boys as much as you want.  I like reading it!  You gotta be proud!   I know I am of my son!
Have a good day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Yes its much cooler here too ,loved the graphic ,but we are not quite as cold as that yet ,lol ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

you know we live in ky but thursday the cold front came thru and it sleeted a little I say bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the graphic...Beautiful!  Stay warm!  Hugs, TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

It's cold here in Kentucky to...
I would love to turn the heat on but
my hubby is determined to stick it out
till we HAVE to...he is like put some sweats and socks on...
i said how about gloves and ear muffs too..damn...lol
I do okay until the wee morning hours...Brrrrrrr!
Hugss ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a chilly Saturday, Donna.

Anonymous said...

wow! beautiful graphic! so sorry that it's so cold today!
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

h