Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Good Morning!!!

Just a quick entry this morning to say Good Morning to all and to send a quick thanks for all the comments and well wishes for Ste.  It appears his mailbox is full this morning and Super Ste is doing some undercover work to find out how so many folks knew.  Was it his past entries?  Do folks actually read sidebars?  Was it mystery Marilyn?  Will Super Ste get to the bottom of it?                                        

 

OMG!! For those of you who asked, no it is not me singing!!  It was just as irresistible as Ste and I had to put it up.  I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself.  What luck I had finding that!!  Happy Birthday again babes!  *smooch* Hope all your dreams and wishes come true, you deserve the best life has to offer.

 

One more little favor I wanted to ask.  Can ya all just say a quick prayer for my son.  It appears the Union gave the company 72 hour notice for a strike.  The sides are extremely far apart and it does not look like they will come to an agreement before Thursday at 1pm.  I hope things get settled quickly and would appreciate any and all good vibes sent his way.

 

Ya'll have a great day, and thanks again!

hugs

~d

 

 

                                          SuperSteUndercover.gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course i'll pray for your son.  hope it gets worked out before a strike can happen.

love undercover ste!!!!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

LoL !!!D. Never realised that Steve was really SECRET SQUIRREL .
LOVE the graphic.  
x x x