Wednesday, October 4, 2006

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR

AOL is apparently at it again.  Sporadic alerts for both new entries and comments.  Oh the joy of it all!!  How addicted we've all become, it's a shame really that we allow this to happen.  LOL  I didn't get comment alerts from the past several entries, but want you all to know I do appreciate you stopping by.  With any luck things will be fixed quickly, but I suggest you not hold your breath.  It will be back to clicking on favorites to see if updates have been made.  You might also want to scroll through your favorite sites incase there was a previous entry missed.  ARGH!!

 

Just to clarify, Jimmy is one of my best friends and will not be a romance.  We decided long ago that our friendship is much more important then a few romps in the hay.  LOL  We enjoy each others company a great deal, but unfortunately don't get together enough. 

 

About 30 hours to go for the strike.  No news at this point, and I didn't talk to my son last night.  Surely he will call today to touch base and fill me.  Will keep you posted, and appreciate any and all good vibes sent this way.

 

Have a great hump day!

hugs

~d

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your day goes well too. Are you ready for hockey season? I don't know anything about hockey, but one of my blogger friends asked me to join her league. I haven't a clue who is the best of the best in hockey, so I am going in blind.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i have made two entries today...one to my photo journal and one to the reg one. AOL sucks and i am sick of it. I will keep your son in my thoughts!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

TAKE CARE AND KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE EVEN IF THERE ARE NO ALERTS FOR OUR COMMENTS!
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

Donna,

I sent you two emails last night. Did you get them?

Gab

Anonymous said...

best friends are the best relationships....can I just hope you guys might take the risk...and go for it,lol...my romantic side....but geese...how lucky to have that...romps in the hay are best with caregivers...loving..-Raven

Anonymous said...

Lol..but a romp in the hay is always good..LMAO!! *hugs*

Lv Ste
xxxx

Anonymous said...

h