Wednesday, October 25, 2006

On a much lighter note... ~ Misc Snags~

Just wanted to post some fun stuff after the last entry.  Thanks for all the good wishes.  I didn't write for that, though I do appreciate them.  I had so many warnings of my brain blowing up I wanted to explain as well as let you know it's not gonna happen.  Not today anyway :)  Now I'm off to bed, I hope everyone has a great night!

hugs

~d

 

                         DsDesignsBlueFairy.gif

 

               DsDesignsDeserve.gif

 

            DsDesignsOldThings.gif

 

          DsDesignsGreatOutdoors.gif

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nice to share sometimes. Love the cabin picture

Anonymous said...

D, I was just catching up.  You've had quite a time of it.  Now, that is how the warp tool is supposed to be used...lol...I have a long way to go.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Donna you make your graphics loo so beautiful ~ loved them all ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Great work, as usual, Donna.
Sam

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you beat the cancer.I,too suffered with teeth problems and one day decided to have them all yanked out.Finding a dentist willing to do that was hard. But my fillings would fall out before I got home.
They put my dentures in immediately after the teeth were pulled.Said that was best way to get used to them.I can smile now without being ashamed,no more pain.
This was about thirty years ago and I have NEVER regretted it.
I am praying you feel well.Take care.
HUGS and MORE HUGS
connie

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with Marie's pictures and all the other classy graphics!!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

So grateful to you for these and all your lovely graphics ,so pleased you beat it and your brain is not going to blow up ,.,.,love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Awesome, as always! Definitely love the cabin one.

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Amazing graphics! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Can I jump into that log cabin....lol...one day I will have that dream...loved the graphics of loving yourself....everything starts there...-Raven