Thursday, October 12, 2006

Snow? Is it Fall?

                       DsDesignsFallSnow.jpg


Ok, so this will be a fairly quick entry, and yes I will end up doing two this evening more then likely.  I just wanted you all to know the weatherman was right, sort of.  The snow started downtown about 1ish instead of this evening.  When I went to leave work at 4:30 I had a good 3 inches on my car and it was wet and very heavy.  Tree branches have been falling from the weight.  The lake effect snow is hitting the city and north, instead of the snow belt south, so when I got home I had very little.  But I did have some as you can see from the photo of the tree in my backyard.  The flakes downtown were big and white, here they were barely visible on the video I took.  So instead of boring you with barely visible snow I am linking to the local news cast so you can see what it looked like here today.  They are calling for more this evening and tomorrow.  I will surely take my camera with me and no doubt they will be wrong.  LOL

 

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor things, it looks like it's coming down pretty hard in that newsreel. Drive safely! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

snow?!  how pretty.  it is kind of early though isn't it?

Kathy

Anonymous said...

snow ! wow hoo!
love,natalie

Anonymous said...

SNOW WAY!!!! LOL!  TRYING TO BE CUTE...YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT SNOW! YUCK!!!!  STAY WARM!  TERRYANN

Anonymous said...

nooooooooooo, i don't want snow. can i have summer back? lol ((((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

We had a bit of snow here in Michigan as well. I wasn't really ready for it though.... Sheesh!!!! Although my first winter here (last year) was quite mild, I am thinking it isn't going to be that way this year..... Tawnya

Anonymous said...

yuck yuck   i hate snow and we may have some tomorrow too!
hugs,lj

Anonymous said...

It's cold here in Kentucky too...
suppose to be down in the 30's tonight...
Getting out the electric blanket tonight ~ I am!
I'm not ready for snow yet! Although i love it...
Be safe going to work if ya'll get more...take
plenty pics for us =)   I have a feelin we're gonna
have a really bad winter.
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Im so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

3 "?  Noooooo! We had high of 38 today.  Brrr!

By the way - Trick or Treat!  Stop by and say Boo!
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/entries/2006/10/12/trick-or-treat-through-j-land/719
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Snow?  Are you kidding me?  Man, dying from heat stroke all summer will be worth it when winter comes...sorry :oD
~*~Carolyn~*~

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oh no not get ! lol drive safely ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Donna
I am looking forward to your picutres of the snow.  Just be careful and safe out there!  
Sam

Anonymous said...

 Yuck, cold heavy snow.  I am so not ready for it.  

                   Julie

Anonymous said...

Let me get this straight. The States were complaining of excessive heat all summer. And now they're having snow at this ridiculously early date. Good heavens

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h