Wednesday, October 4, 2006

~Good Night~ with a few snags

            DsDesignsFriendshipislike.jpg


I used one of my own pictures and added the 'cartoon' girls for a little effect.  I wanted to thank you all for the support you've given me over the past year +.  This has been one helluva a ride.  Some visitors and friends have changed along the way but I am grateful for how each of you have touched me in your own way.  Thanks!!

 

Now I thought I could stay awake for the double header in hockey, but my eyes are heavy and it's time to go to bed.  Hmmmm I was going to say the game was boring, Colorado was up 2-0 over Dallas and before I could even type this Dallas came back and scored 2 to tie it.  Ohhh what a game!  LOL  And you wonder why I love it!!  No matter, work calls early and I need sleep.

 

'Nite all

hugs

~d

 

                   DsDesignsSleepyFriends.gif

 

                 DsDesignsBestFriendssleeptight.gif

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww i love them, thank you. (((hugs))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I loved the last one the most and snagged it.  Thank you too.  I've enjoyed being able to call you friend.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/
http://journals.aol.com/tsalagiprincess1/JumpingOffTheDeepEnd/

Anonymous said...

As always I thank you so much for your generosity. You are just "the best " at this sort of thing. I hope you never stop.

Sweet Dreams,
Tia

Anonymous said...

Oh how i  always want to live in such photos...pretty

Anonymous said...

You are a true artist!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

That looks like me on the recliner with two critters there.

Anonymous said...

I love them, I did grab the sleeping dog in the chair...  how adorable... MaryAlice

Anonymous said...

i already have the 1st one (not with your logo), but i did snag the 2nd one...TY!
sug

Anonymous said...

So, cute, love it, snagged them.

Anonymous said...

love all your graphics.  
but i really love the 2 with the cat and dog!!!!!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

 You do such great work.  I'm glad your hockey game was worth losing some sleep over.


             Julie

Anonymous said...

you are out doing yourself with the tags this week, LOVE THEM.

You are a good friend....i care deeply for you. Thats a big deal for me too. You are the real thing,

lisa

Anonymous said...

Awww, it makes ya wanna rub their bellies...lol!!

Lv me
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH.. The woman in bunny slippers under the dog and the cat on top, that is just toooooo cute and just like my house lol.
They are wonderful!
~ Jenny
http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/BunnySlipperBanter/

http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/SunshineExpressions/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...


Your snags are always so nice. Thanks again!

Tia