Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

              Gage10-31-2006.gif


          Gage210-31-06.jpg  


     Bug10-31-06.jpg


                    Bug210-31-2006.jpg


Evening!  I hope everyone had a great day and an even better night.  I stopped on the way home from work to grab a few pictures of the kids.  Was there a doubt?   They were so ready to go door to door it was tough getting them to stand still long enough, but I did get a few I could use.   While at my sisters I checked out her new decorations.  She is so into it.  I just loved the pirate and played with the video option on my camera.  I needed help to get it to work properly, thank you Ste, YOU ROCK!!  Trust me, this is extremely short and more or less a test.  :)  My camera (video end) isn't compatible with any of the editing programs on my PC so I guess it's off to the store so I can at least use the option.  No worries, I won't be adding a ton, but I would like to add one here or there. 

 

It's late and I'm still feeling the effects of the cold and meds so I'm keeping it short this evening.  LOL  I heard that sigh of relief from you all out there!!!!

 

I do owe Faith an apology, apparently she does exist.  LOL  I tried numerous times to email at AOL or AIM last evening and all I got was she was not a known user.  AOL, gotta love it.  Sorry Faith, I've gotten so much goofy stuff lately... forgive me?

 

Hope you all have a great night, and wonderful 'hump day'

hugs

~d

 

 

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BOOO DAY TO YOU TOO!
{{{ }}} Sugar

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

After that video I'm gonna have to write the ViVi committee to have you added as best video blog too.  Or is it best original video blog ?   :o)

NJLB

Anonymous said...

I just love to see all the kids dressed up every year. My oldest was a Geisha too.

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, liitle Bug looks so cute all dressed up. I hope you all had a good night! I bet that scared Faith when you said she didn't exist yesterday! Lol! Poor woman, fancy AOL telling you that! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

great pics you created. that was a scarry video scream lol did you use windows movie maker. So far I havent seen a single video it is not working with. I love windows movie maker. you just drag and drop the video into the line at the bottom and add the edits and things to it

Anonymous said...

Orrr the bug is really lovely and inocent ,great pictures  the scream was ...scary ,.,love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Very cool pirate decoration!!!!!  Love the graphics of the kids in their Halloween costumes!!!!  You are so talented, but I am sure you are tired of hearing that.  LOL!  Glad you are feeling a bit better.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You are talented in soo many ways.I have dial-up and have never gotten to watch a vid because it starts and stops to load a few more seconds etc. But yours played straight through.That is so cool.Will you give us dummies the instructions how to get the movie from our cameras to you tube and from there to our journal?? Pretty-please??
~connie~

Anonymous said...

Cool!  Hope your Halloween was happy!

Anonymous said...

Bug is just gorgeous.....bless her!!!

You're welcome for the help...how you supposed to know what to do if you've never done it?? hehe!!

Belated HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! We didn't have ONE trick or treater...which means we have a bucket full of candy (LITERALLY) to get through ourselves..YAY..lol!!

Lurve ya

xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you had a nice Halloween, Donna.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

 I will have to learn how to do that.  So neat.  Hope your feeling better today.  Bug was sooooo cute.

                 Julie

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet pictures!

Anonymous said...

Osiyo(hello) Donna,
  Your kids look awesome in thier costumes. Feel better! (hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

dear Donna
very cute phtots and graphics of the kids! They look so adorable!
Glad you went to see them! Get Well my friend
hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

dear Donna
very cute phtots and graphics of the kids! They look so adorable!
Glad you went to see them! Get Well my friend
hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

dear Donna
very cute phtots and graphics of the kids! They look so adorable!
Glad you went to see them! Get Well my friend
hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

I love videos...you should add more.....What a sweet little costume she has on..I loved it!..Kids just go into magic land all dressed up and what sweet memories for them....I ate a ton of candy last night...so I am feeling it today..lol..-Raven

Anonymous said...

h