Wednesday, October 26, 2005

At your service

             


Ok, ok, so I am a Relationship Manager by day and I am supposed to 'service' our clients as well as sell, but I am so tired!  Not tired of my job, just tired.  It's been crazy for the past several weeks.  I've been covering for G while she deals with her personal life helping her Mom in her Dad's passing.  With them being out of town she has been going back and forth.  There are a couple of folks in the department and you'd think one of them would offer to assist, just a bit?  Noooooooooooo I get paperwork left on my desk, calls forwarded to me, sticky notes put on my monitor.  Enough!  I only have 8 hours a day and it's been exhausting trying to cover it all.  I suppose this sounds a bit like a rant, and I guess it is, LOL.  I came home today and actually took a nap.  A nap??  At 5 in the evening?  I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.  I had to lay down, and now I will probably be up all night.  Oh what fun!?!  G will be back tomorrow and I can take a break from it all.  What's the saying, 'calgon, take me away.'   


Aaaahhh,,, but I'm at your service! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your job sounds like mine! I'm a supervisor, meant to be supervising the staff but when they're off sick I get lumbered with their work. I've been covering for two people this week plus have my own work to do so I'm doing 24hrs work in 8hrs! It's so tiring, I can understand what you're going through, hope it gets back to normal soon. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

D
Relationship Manager is new title to me.  I'm curious about what one does as a relationship manager.  Sorry for the extra work load, but it sounds short term so I hope it passes quickly for you.  The graphic is terrific!
Sam