Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Winter Scenes

              


 


    


I'm flattered!  Our marketing manager saw some of my animation and she asked if I would consider doing some animated winter scenes to use as part of our holiday wishes.  We will have to keep it politically correct, obviously, so no Santa's, no Christmas trees, etc.  I threw a couple things together this evening and will be really concentrating on it this weekend.  I'd like to do a winter scene with a cardinal.  I think the red will add a nice touch to the white.  In the meantime I thought I'd share the quick things I did tonight.  


PS Derek, I am not ready for winter!!  LOL  Just working on a project and sharing the work :)~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats really cool, bet that made you feel good. Love the pics , as always  :)

angelrose

Anonymous said...

That's brilliant, glad your marketing manager can see how clever you are too!!  These two animations are wonderful! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

There are absolutely lovely, you are so clever.  Are we allowed to snag?

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

D
These are very nice.  What a great feeling when someone you work with recognizes a special talent you have.  Who knows what this could lead to?
Sam

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations!
V

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Vivi award nomination. Enjoyed the journal!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h