Friday, October 28, 2005

Meds Kickin In

                 


My Theraflu is doing the trick.  For those of you who have never tried it, let me tell you it works!  Just heat water like you would for tea and put the powder in, stirring until it dissolves.  A ton of flavors to pick from but I will fore warn you, it is nasty!  Get it past your lips, over the tongue and down your throat into your belly and you will sleep without hacking, sneezing, you can breath, and you don't feel hung over in the morning.  Nyquil puts me in a fog for days and I can't stand it.  Theraflu, well it is not sugar flavored, or sweetened up to take the 'bite' out of the taste but it works like a charm and helps you sleep.  Helps so much in that area I wouldn't recommend driving or operating heavy equipment... LOL like you'd feel like doing either if you need to take it!?!  


So with that said, it's off to find a nice warm bear to snuggle, that extra pillow, my warm comforter, and in to dreamland I go. 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your meds work and you feel better tomorrow. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed looking through your graphics.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Hi again! I've added you to my alerts because I enjoyed your writing and graphics so much! Thanks to the VIVI awards for helping me find you :) Sorry to hear you're under the weather and I hope you feel better soon. I have never tried the Theraflu...I'll keep it in mind.  Some of those medicines make me feel like I was 20 again and partied for 2 days straight...ugggh...too old for that feeling. LOL  

Hope you're feeling better today and I almost forgot to thank you for reminding me about turning the clocks back!  I have forgotten before and thought everyone else was late at church. LOL!!  

Darla ;o)

Anonymous said...

There must be a virus sweeping J-Land, so many people are ill. Get better soon!

Tilly x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/

Anonymous said...

I've got the same thing, I don't think i'm going to be able to dress up for Halloween, maybe I should go as a snotrag.

Derek

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll have to try the Theraflu when I catch cold because Nyquil makes me sicker. Thanks for the tip and get well soon ~
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll have to try the Theraflu when I catch cold because Nyquil makes me sicker. Thanks for the tip and get well soon ~
Dianna