Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Our Bug and Shoes!

                                   


My great niece is the subject of many entries here.  She is the light of everyone's eyes.  I know we all think 'our' kids are the cutest, the smartest, the funniest.  We all have that right.  We also have the right to brag on them.  Which is what I do.  LOL  I'm honest!  This little girl cracks me up making me smile more often than not.  She is a handful as well.  Unlike her brother she is not content to sit and read or watch TV, she wants to go.  You don't have to entertain her per say, but she is a pistol!  She will grow up to be a typical woman to no doubt.  At the age of 2 she already has a thing for shoes.  She loves them and has more pairs then I.  That is fact!  Several months ago she was here and brought her dress up shoes with her, I had to snap a picture of her posing.  You guessed, I also had to add a 'little' background to her.  She loves seeing herself on my computer and the more action and color the better.  She is funny with it to as she wants to see but then puts her head down, blushes, smiles and calls her name.  Don't even think you are going to move off her picture before she is ready.  She will tell you clearly 'NO' or 'more.' 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks a little sweetheart!! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

awww,
V