Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hallows' Eve

I know there are many people out there do not celebrate Halloween, but there are many that do.  We are all entitled to our own preferences and no offense is ever meant. :)  


Me, I grew up celebrating.  We went trick or treating, parties, haunted hay rides, you name it we did it.  It's been awhile since I've been to a dress up party, maybe I'm old!  Up until a few years ago we use to dress up at work.  My son attended a few parties this weekend, along with other family members.  Tomorrow I will go to my sisters to see the kids in their costumes before they are off.  It is usually a fun night and I so enjoy seeing all the goblins.   


I hope everyone has fun in whatever they decide to do.  Be safe, and be careful driving.  


Me..... well, I will be off............                               


                                

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have never celebrated Halloween much in the UK. A few now do trick or treating but we have a lot of trouble with kids breaking windows or letting tyres down if they don't get a treat so it's not popular over here. Hope you enjoy your Halloween night anyway. Jeannette. http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

Anonymous said...

Great graphic!
V

Anonymous said...

I'll be looking for the little nippers knocking at my door tonight.  The treats are all prepared, still thinking about should I pull a few tricks?  Naw, I'll just dispense the candy with the proper oohs and ahs at the costumes.
Sam