Sunday, October 23, 2005

Pushing it? Maybe

                  


Ok, so maybe I am pushing it, but I found this graphic and it was absolutely beautiful.  You know me though, I had to add to it and make it move.  I had to animate it, like so many other pictures.  Wait until you see what I've done to family!  They will probably kill me when they see, but hey have a sense of humor already!  


Hmmm, suppose that is why I love hockey so much, because it moves?!?  That's it, it's my story and I'm sticky to it.  Pushing it or not I had to share this. 


PS and this one, animated by me as well.


       

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!  Congratulations on your nominations!  Neat animations!
And, I might add, go Devils!  ;-)

Anonymous said...

You're so good at these graphics, mind if I snag one? I will mention it was made by you of course. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

What an incredible entry. Your music is perfect also. Congrats on your nomination also!

I love your animation!

Jo

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful, someone's ready for winter I see.  Me too!

Derek

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wow!  These graphics are beautiful!!
I`m happy that you stopped at my journal!
Thanks,
http://journals.aol.com/deabvt/DeablerVT/
V

Anonymous said...

Oops! Congratulations on your nomination!
Richly deserved!!
V

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your nomination!! You have a nice journal here. I will be back often.

Thanks for stopping by my journal!
***Monica
http://journals.aol.com/chseroo/LivingLifeandLovinit