Sunday, October 30, 2005

Let the Beauty In

               


It was an absolutely beautiful day!  After weeks of dark skies, lots of rain on and off, and no sun, I was amazed at that the sun was out today.  Hence my earlier post :)   


My head was pounding on and off, but I HAD to open all the curtains all the blinds.  I had to let the sunshine in, let the beauty of fall peak in my windows.  It wasn't warm enough to open the windows, but I would have if I wasn't feeling so cruddy.  The colors glistened in the sunlight and some trees actually looked like they were on fire.  


I did very little again today.  I must be getting lazy in my old age.  I remember being sick and still going like the energizer bunny.  Not any more, although I think I could go with just the cold, the headache is debilitating.  I use to get migraines, and that is not what this is, it isn't that I can't stand the light, the sound, movement.  Just a constant pounding which is more than likely from sinus pressure.   


As you can tell it didn't stop me from my new animation.  LOL  Something to go along with my day :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Your right, sounds like a sinus headache. I get them sometimes,yuk! Glad you had a lovely sunny day, they,re so special in Fall, like a gift before winter and darkness set in. Pretty graphic too!! Jeannette. http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels

Anonymous said...

D
I get sinus headaches from time to time and I am the one keeping Benedryl in busness these days, I just know it!  Sorry about the headache and hope it goes away soon.  The animation is really well done and I forgot to mention in my comment on your last entry how much I liked the one of the crow, too!  Great work!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Let the beauty in.  I like that!  I hope you get well soon.  The Sun was out here too!  it was nice an comfy and warm.  I didn't have to wear my jacket.  

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling under the weather!  This is a bad sinus time.

Just dropping by to wish you a Happy Halloween!

Darlene
http://journals.aol.com/djohn52/AgingGracefullyWithAllTheHelpICanGet

Anonymous said...

Wow! that`s really neat!!
V