Friday, October 21, 2005

Honored - VIVI Awards

   Oh my!  I just want to say thanks to everyone who visits me here.  I knew the VIVI Awards were going on and even selected a few of my own favorites but never in a million years did I think.............  


I got a comment on one my entries today saying congrats and I was stunned.  I thought there was some mistake, but I went and looked and sure enough there I was.  ::blush::  Since, I've gotten more comments either here or in email and I wanted to say thank you.   I just started this in June and am still learning all the tricks - I know I pale in comparison to what is out there but I am proud and very appreciative to those who thought of me.  Thank you!   


If you're interested go check things out.......... ya never know you may find some interesting reading and exciting things and feel free to vote for your favorite.   The VIVI Awards 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats Sweetie pie ;o)~  It's an honor and a huge privledge to run next to you! You go girl!
(((BUG HUGS)))
Angel

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Vivi nomination!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to stop by and offer my congratulations on your nomination for a VIVI Award!  Way to Go, D!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the nomination!!!! So glad I found(or really you pointed your journal out to me!) your journal!!!!!!!!

Peace
Jodi
http://journals.aol.com/jouell3935/Haveyoulostyourmind
http://journals.aol.com/jouell3935/Messages/

Anonymous said...

I knew you would get nominated.  Congrats!

Anonymous said...

congradulations beautiful!

Derek

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got nominated.  I have been to your journal several times but this is the first time I am leaving my footprint.  I do not want to take anything away from the other people because the pictures there are nice.  I just think it is so cool how you use your graphix and animation to compliment your writing.  The pictures alwasy correlate with the story and it makes things flow.  You do not just put up a picture and tell folks they can have it you write too.  GOOD LUCK

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Vivi awards nomination!
journals.aol.com/republicanjen/RepublicanJen

Anonymous said...

    Congratulations. I love your tags.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Vivi Award nomination.  Fabulous, simply fabulous!  WoooHooo!
Best,
Judith
http://journals.aol.com/jtuwliens/MirrorMirrorontheWall

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Vivi Nomination!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink