Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Mighty Niagara

                       


This is a picture I took some time ago with my digital camera.  If you've gone back in my journal you've probably seen it.  In the past I was able to animate one given part, either the still water reflecting or the falls moving.  After a few attempts and a lot of progress in learning the programs I was able to get both parts to move in the same picture.  I am pretty pleased with the result.  A picture no matter how much I or anyone else gets it move does not compare to the real thing.  The power of the water going over the brink is amazing.  If you ever get a chance to visit the falls going on the Maid of the Mist is a must!  Being at the bottom, sprayed with the water and mist, the sound of thunder as the water hits the rocks and water below, and the absolute beauty the falls holds close up is an experience you will hold for ever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see Niagara Falls one day. Next year I'm going to see Iguasso Falls in Brazil, heard they are huge and the sound oif the water is deafening!! Love this photo and what you've done with it! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Very neat!!
V

Anonymous said...

h