Friday, October 14, 2005

Tag of the Day

                        


It's been a while and I will do a 'real entry' tomorrow when my thoughts are clear. In the meantime, I've been thinking I might do some more sharing of my 'work.'  I joined a group to assist me in learning all the capabilities of the software.  It's a great group that is so willing to answer questions, share suggestions, and help learn some finer points.  One the thing the group owners do is send a tube or graphic out each day Mon-Fri.  The object is to create something out of it.  A signature tag, just a plain tag, whatever.  We then send them back to the entire group for all to see.  I actually got the program to learn to do something's with my own pictures that I actually took, so these creations have basically been sitting on my PC.  I thought for the next few creations I will share them to get opinions, so please, do leave a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

    This little graphic is incredibly sweet.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay