Thursday, October 27, 2005

Wolves

                                


Some of you may already know that I absolutely love wolves.  I'm not sure if it is the mystic way about them but I find them beautiful in their own right.    The Wolf - Canis lupus  Not as dangerous as is commonly supposed   'What is time to a wolf?  The mating of wolves is permanent, and the grief caused by separation is also permanent.'  -Poledra.                           


The wolf is both cunning and intelligent.  These are the qualities which, when combined with exceptional physical toughness, have enabled it to survive in many parts of the world.  It is a most interesting carnivore, very courageous and a born fighter.  Very similar to the human :)  


I use to collect them, pictures, cut glass figurines, carved stone, you name it I think I had it.  When I left my marriage and moved back here I left them all behind.  Actually, I left everything behind.  All I came home with was myself, my son, and our clothes.  I thought I'd start that collection again, but really never have except on line.  These are just a couple of graphics I animated way back in the beginning but wanted to share them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

    The top one looks like my Sheeby! She's a samoyid, and she's beautiful and intelligent. She's one of the sweetest dogs I've ever had.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

I love wolves too. Heard a story once of a man cross country ski-ing in Yellowstone Park. A wolf suddenly came out of the bushes and loped along beside him for a couple of miles before going back into the forest. The man said he felt so priviliged to have shared a few minutes alone with it. Must have been so exhiliarating! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Your work is stunning and your nomination is very well deserved!  Congratulations!!!

VIVIan

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful, and you are right, wolves are not mean at all...did you ever see the movie Farley Mowat made about them? He found out they mostly were eating mice...

Anonymous said...

ooo these are so pretty,  wolves are so cool.

angelrose