Monday, October 31, 2005

Trick or Treat

                              


 


                          


Definitely full of treats tonight.  I went to my sisters house to see her grandchildren in their costumes.  What a treat!  They had already been at the other grandparents and came in with bags full of goodies.  You name it, they had it.  Lots of good candy too!  Bags of chips, full size candy bars, little bags of goodies.  They even got a goodie bad from a Dentist in the area.  Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss.  LOL Suppose it's a write off for him?  


By the time they got to my sisters, they were tired and a bit crabby.  It had already been a long day and night.  Immediately Bug had to empty her bag and show us the goodies.  Her brother was ready to hit the houses and get more.  Before they ran off I was able to snag a picture, but it wasn't easy, let me tell you!  What a riot!   


My sister didn't get too many kids while we were there, and I never get any, so it was fun to pick through the candy.  LOL I will be up all night on a sugar high.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat :-)  http://journals.aol.com/pixiedustnme/Inmyopinion/entries/1309 tired and cranky were our buzz words tonight too!

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat :-)  http://journals.aol.com/pixiedustnme/Inmyopinion/entries/1309 tired and cranky were our buzz words tonight too!

Anonymous said...

D
We had thirty kids come by our house last night.  I had spooky sound effects blasting from speakers behind the closed garage door.  The kids loved it.  My six year old grandson Trenton came and trick or treated in our area and was adorable.  He made out quite well with the candy, too.
Sam

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!!!!
Yes we did the sugar buzzz buzz and then the big crash!! I always buy way toooo much candy!
Peace
Jodi

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining in the J-land fun. My computer's feet are tired and so are my eyeballs. Happy Halloween~~Teresa~~