Sunday, July 2, 2006

Being Silly

Bigger and better plans came up for Steve.  Apparently there were folks at his house, playing frolph and they had a bon fire going.  For those of you don't know what frolph is, if that is in fact how you spell it, it is like miniature golf with a Frisbee.  They had garbage cans set up along the side of his house.  It was kind of a cross between horseshoes, golf, and Frisbee.  The object to get the Frisbee in the can.  So when he got out of work and stopped at home he weighed his options.  Go visit Mom or stay put.  Not a tough decision at 20.  I wasn't upset or anything, I always plan for his plans to change.  I remember what it was like. 

 

I watched a little TV and played with some graphics.  As you can see I got silly.  I opened the graphic and one thing led to another.  The moving tongue wasn't enough, so I added a subtle movement to the water in the bowl.  Then I hated it with nothing else so I added the sign, the hat, and the fishing pole.  It looked better but..........  the pier came next but it looked empty so I added the background picture of the water and island.  It might be a bit over the top, but like I said 'being silly.'   Imagine if I had some cocktails first.. ::giggle::

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww sorry you did'nt get to see your son. i love the pic, kitty looks hungry lol.

Anonymous said...

Well, Steve will change his options in a couple of years. Anyway, I love your art when you get silly. I think I'm gonna buy you a bottle of Jose Cuervo! LMAO
Dianna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of frolph neither! It sounds like fun, glad you weren't too disappointed. I love the kitty in this one, very cute and we need more silliness in the world! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

You are a lovely Mum ,Yes I know how it can be ,'I can see Mum any time 'and 'Mum wont mind ' ,'you dont mind do you Mum? '  lol ..Maurice is a fisherman go  Isnag this please ?it is fun ..pleased your weather improved ....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun game, the graphic is great, not over the top!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I love it, it is sooooooooooooo cute, hugs Sherry

Anonymous said...

h