Friday, July 28, 2006

Hot & Wild

Now, what did you expect when you saw the title?  Hmmm?

 

It's been so hot around the world, and I got these cute little bears, I just had to cool it down.  I highly doubt this snow graphic will make it snow, so my sister should be fine with it.   Besides, just remember those days and this heat and humidity should not bother you so much :)~

 

Today was a good day, and the fact that it was Friday made it even better!  Last night it rained all evening and north of the city really got pounded.  I woke up to the news stating some roads in these areas were closed due to flooding.  Under some viaducts there was as much as 4 feet of standing water.  Ouch!  What I don't get is all those folks who tried to drive through it.  WTF??  I understand a little water, or maybe even the first car, but they were showing a number of cars stuck after they attempted it.  Now, if you were driving along and you saw standing water that looked fairly deep, hello people 3 feet!?, and cars already stuck, what the hell makes you think you'll get through??  They should have made them push their own cars out. 

 

The rain ended mid morning and the sun came out with a fiery furry.  The breeze was nice early on but as the day progressed the breeze was gone and we were back to hot and humid.  It's going to be the same this weekend.  Happy happy, joy joy. 

 

It appears AOL is back to normal.  :::scrunching nose:::  well no yesterday as it was screwing up was more like normal, today it appears to be a good day and working smoothly!  I came home from work to a mailbox of alerts.  As an FYI I did post a few shares last evening so if you missed them and care to look go ahead and click on 'back to journal'   ^--------- (up there) and you will see the entries.  If you don't care, skip 'em.  

 

While I was in my 'animal' folder getting my bears I grabbed a few to share.  Hope you like them :)

 

                 DsDesignsWolfHead.gif

 

     DsDesignsWildLife-1.gif

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey D....we've been getting alot of rain as well. And of course...theres always people that actually think they can do the impossible! lol :o) Are you playing the post card game? I love your graphics! I always do. :o)
http://journals.aol.com/seraphoflove9001/Pleasedonttakelifeforgranted/
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi:  I was not expecting Polar Bears~ But they sure are beautiful. I had my finger on the button when I say that Heartbreaking littlle corner insignia, soooo I moved on..... Your work is probably the best I have seen, it hard to believe you have been making this wonderful artwork for such a sort time.  Have a blessed week-end my friend and make lots of beautiful stuff.  I am not really greedy, ya right.LOL Take care hon and have fun!
Jean

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i like the tiger graphic..pretty tiger!..:)

Anonymous said...

They are pretty :).
Betty

Anonymous said...

It's hot here too! I love it, we don't get enough heat to moan about it! Driving through water that deep? They must be mad, would they try to drive across a river too?! Love the graphics. Have a good weekend! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, they're beautiful!!!

xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Very nice graphics........great job!!! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

The white tiger is soooooooo awesome I had to send it to my son.  He loves white tigers!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Just looking at the first picture cools me down, wow feels about 40 degrees now. Yeah right, I better keep dreaming lol.
The graphics are lovely. I hope your feeling better!
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

I love that polar bear one. I like big tags....you do such fine work.

It flooded all over Ohio also. I think those who think they are different than everyone else and go thru deep water are dingbats too.
hugs,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful graphix!
The second one does make me a lil nervous though. Looks like a Bengal Tiger.
Dianna