Sunday, July 30, 2006

Silly Sunday (SAC)

Good Afternoon!  I really thought I'd get to this entry much earlier, but I was interrupted several times and it just didn't happen.  I got this graphic either yesterday or this morning (can't remember which) and though it is a bit AC I really wanted to do something with it.  I decided to have her sitting in front of a window and appear as though she was contemplating what to wear with her skirt.  Not sure if that came across, but I thought it was cute & silly at the same time. 

 

This morning was very relaxing and I enjoyed it.  Will be the last day I'm alone for a bit, I'm sure, but I think I'm ready for some 'action' around the house again.  LOL  That is until drama unfolds, then I will want to run!  Steve canceled our breakfast plans, but I don't blame him.  He has worked 60 some hours this past week and his friends were headed to Six Flags at Darien Lake so he decided to go along.  It's pretty warm out and the rides, friends, and relaxation will do him good.  I keep telling him he doesn't have to work so much.  He needs to have some time for himself to regroup.  If he doesn't, he will be hating that job no matter how good the money is. 

 

I was talking to my younger sister via IM this morning and I am trying to get her to do a journal.  They finally got DSL and they are all loving it.  I knew they would, it was just getting them to try it.  I know my Mom likes it, she has a phone again!  I am not even sure how long they were on dial up but it will be great calling and not getting a busy signal.  Well, that is until my brothers friends figure it out and call non-stop.  ARGH the woman cannot win!

 

I was up pretty late last night and made the rounds through J-Land.  I didn't leave a comment at all my stops as I would never have gotten through them.  If I didn't leave a comment for you, don't fret I was probably there :)  I was a bit nosey too.  I clicked on a few links on the sidebars of some and was amazed.  I found so many new journals to visit, like there is enough time in the day.  LOL  But I did have fun.  I also found some dead links, some that hadn't any entries in months and journals that were private.  It got me to thinking what was on my side bar.  I don't know if there is such a thing as 'journal link etiquette', but I decided to clean mine up.  I didn't add any, but I did remove some that were dead, gone private, or haven't posted in eons.  Just made sense.  If you're not there please don't be offended there is no way I could list everyone and like I said I just cleaned up what was already there.   Someday I might do something with all the journals I visit, but until then I will make the suggestion of leaving your link with comments you make.  If there are folks out there that are in a nosey mood like I was last night they will probably click and stop by.  Also, it will give me a link if I am not already visiting. 

 

I also did another tag for my tag journal.  I am not completely sure I am satisfied with the movement of the falls, but I am offering it up to be personalized with your name.  If you'd like one, just click on the graphic and leave a comment I will get it out to you.

 

 

                          DsDesignsFairyFallsDonna.gif

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh lalala Donna that's pretty one!Wxpectly with the waterfalls.

Anonymous said...

I just cleaned up my journal side bar thingie today. We need more space if you ask me. I always feel bad when i erase someone and move on to someone else. I hope Steve had a good day and it was not too hot. Its awful humid here in Ohio today. If your sister starts a journal, i will read her.

I like the slight AC tag too. Wish my boobs and legs looked like her.
HUGS,lj

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I might have a little 'side bar' clean up..but then again, I don't have THAT many to start with, but I'll check it out.

LOL at your poor mother and your brother's friends...lol! Bless her.

Lovely graphic.

Lv Ste
xxx

Anonymous said...

I hope you convince your sister she needs to do a journal! When I came back from having a few dats off from alerts I noticed Linda  (naturegirlfromny) had disappeared. Her journal's deleted, have you heard from her? I was a bit worried! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I wish my legs looked as good as her's lol, sexy but still classy, I love it!
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Love it...after you giving the detail of her trying to decide what to wear...I thought it really worked...if nothing else...a great graphic!!  hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I need to clean up my sidebar. Some people just up and left AOL but can't say I blame them. I've been lazy so thanks for the reminder!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

hugggs and have a great week
natalie