Thursday, July 27, 2006

Summer Showers

It's been raining off and on all day today.  Beautiful summer showers, well except for the couple of major downpours.  It was hot and sticky all day with temperatures in the high 80's.  You knew it was going to rain, you could feel it.  About mid day a rumble occurred and the skies opened up.  It came down almost perfectly straight.  It was so hot you didn't mind getting wet, that was until you went to the a/c.  Then it was freezing!

 

On my home from work the rain was still coming down but the sun was peeking through the clouds behind me.  In front of me was the most beautiful rainbow.  How I wish I had my camera.  The sky was dark but there behind the vibrant colors of the rainbow was one large perfectly snow white cloud.  The bit of sunlight coming through made it glow and it looked so out of place in the dark sky.  I tried to hurry home to get a picture but just my luck it was so faded it had about disappeared totally. 

 

Got that good news at work.  Thank you so much for all the good vibes sent my way.  I can't get into here but know I do appreciate it and if I could share it I would.  ::grin:: 

 

Apparently the journal upgrade from this morning messed up alerts.  It's been said they are down yet I have gotten one here or there.  Go figure.   With each upgrade/improvement something goes wrong.  I can only hope that the articles I've seen are true.  Apparently there is some talk/rumor that AOL will be free to broadband users.  I actually heard this a year ago after the CL program was eliminated, but just rumors.  AOL is not confirming the stories, but it does make one wonder.  And... if they do what happens to our journals?  Will we be allowed to continue here?  Here is one of the articles. There are several out there, if you do a search in google you will see them. AOL For Free?

 

I'm all over the place in this entry, sorry.  Just rambling on.  I did a few graphics this evening, and will post them plain and with 'hello'.   Nothing major, just playing around.  I'm not one for complete sets, but then again I'm not one for name tags either.  LOL Imagine that!  I love making 'em but never use them.  I love to create and share.  Enjoy!

No comments: