Monday, July 24, 2006

I don't say this nearly enough........

I don't generally take requests, but today I got an email asking if I had any graphics with 'Thank You'   It seems this person is getting tired of what she has.  I decided I would grab some and add a Thank You. 

 

One: for you to snag :)

 

Two: to let you all know I do appreciate all the support and kind words you give me.  I truly appreciate it. 

 

J-Land is a wonderful place! 

 

I know these are probably a bit larger then you're use to, but I didn't like them smaller.  They lose their clarity and, in my eyes, their beauty.

 

                          DsDesignsVivianFlaschViviansPorchTh.gif

 

  DsDesignsButterflyPathThankYou.gif

 

                        DsDesignsButterflyTrellisThankYOu.gif

 

DsDesignsSecludedShoreThankYou.gif

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

as always, beautiful work.

thanks,
lisa

Anonymous said...

I snagged the first and last. What a beautiful way to say thank you. It doesn't matter they are big - they are beautiful. Oddly, I remember all these except the first; the ship. Thank you very much for these.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I snagged a few

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

I like them all. My favorite one is the ship.
Thank you :-)
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

YAY D! You da woman! These are anything but boring--all with a different nature type theme. Just what I wanted. Thanks bunches!!!! xox Sassy

Anonymous said...

They say it  all ,THANKYOU ...Jan xx

Anonymous said...

And Thank you!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Nice variety and all beautiful!  Thanks!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h