Friday, July 28, 2006

Peaceful Evening

    DsDesignsPeaceful-1.gif


I started this graphic to use for myself.  I was going to post how peaceful my house has been all week.  How on Sunday it would probably come to a screeching halt when my sister comes home.  That didn't come out exactly right, but the commotion will start when her boys stop over, come and go, fill her in on their drama.  I've missed her to be honest, but I do like the calmness too. 

 

Anyway, as I started and finished the text, I decided to add the dove.  I really like the effect of that on the graphics.  When I saw it finished I decided to do it as a share.  Not sure if anyone else likes it like I do, but it says so much to me I thought there might be someone out there that felt the same. 

 

It's late so I'm off to bed.  Happy Friday!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one and I am sending it to my husbands PC  right now it is so lovely maybe that Hot thing you were doing is not out of the realm of possibility!  LOL
Thanks
Jean

Anonymous said...

I love teh way that dove looks on that graphic so yeah I'm gonna use it. Thanks babe Hus, marina

Anonymous said...

I think this graphic is wonderful. I love how you captured the feeling of peacefulness. The dove really adds to it. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, DEtje Bea

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Great graphic. Cool effect with the dove.

Anonymous said...

I love the dove and the owl too! It turned out really beautiful, as always! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

I thihnk it looks awesome.  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oh, what I wouldn't give for one of those evenings!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I like anything you design!! Glad you have enjoyed your peace and quiet!
hugs,lisa

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely beautiful.
Dianna