Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bizarre Changes?

I can't figure out what is happening to me lately.   Am I changing as I get older, or have I become totally bizarre?  Ok, not a fair question to pose to you.  Maybe some creative juices have taken over.  I just find myself being interested in doing such a wide range of graphics.  I see something and I examine it for several minutes to decide if I want to challenge myself and try and create something from it.  I've been doing several fairy tags on my tag journal, Ds Designs.  (a sick plug for my other journal, isn't it?) Not that fairies are bad, and I know so many folks like them, I just never thought I'd be interested in doing so many.  I find myself doing more 'dark' graphics then I ever thought I'd do.  Suppose subconsciously I am in a dark place or living a fantasy?  LOL  Maybe just over thinking the whole 'expanding my horizons'. 

 

I had this graphic for sometime I just couldn't find it after I downloaded it.  I have more graphics, elements, and tubes then I can ever possibly use, but I just keep grabbing them thinking, 'someday.'  I wanted to give the effect of the rain while she stands in the cave protected.  I am pretty sure birds don't fly in rain, anyone know for sure?  Not that it matters now since it's done, I just wanted to see if I could get that effect.  The rest are ones I played with while AOL was giving us all fits.  I need more moon shots.  Mine is appearing in more and more graphics and is getting old ::grin::  Maybe this weekend when the rain and fog goes on it's merry way. 

 

Not sure where the time went this evening, but it's late and time for bed.  I have a busy day tomorrow as plans right now are still to go to Rochester until Saturday evening.  I will leave pretty much right after work, so if you don't see me you know why. 

 

DsDesignsCityLights.gif

 

                        DsDesignsWizardDreamsCourtneyHale.gif

 

      DsDesignsYesterdaysFashions.gif

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good evening...I like your work, you put a spin on things. From nature, to faires, and such. I say go for it. Change is nice.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

I love stuff with fairies and I think what you're doing with these is great and they look good. I do believe I have seen birds fly in the rain so good job on that one. Have a safe trip.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

OMG Donna,

You certainly have been busy!!  They are all incredible!!!  I just love the little "extras" you put in your graphics....such a talented lady!  I hope you have a great weekend.

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

i love the top graphic very nice and the rain is perfect:) have a good weekend

Deb

Anonymous said...

I love them all but I have to admit, the top one is my favorite! I love dark art like that. Hard to explain what it is I think, feel, or see in it but it's just beautiful and mysterious and just has something about it that draws me in.

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

I love the graphic with the pink walls and black floor, they're all great as usual. Have a good weekend in Rochester! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

Yesterdays fashons ,todays fashions ,I love the one with the fashion shop window and the city lights ,I love all your graphics ,I have used an old faithful on my journal today ,and my journal would be a dull place without you and the other clever girls like you ,I do thank you ..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I love the dark graphic and yes, I have seen birds flying in the rain!  The other ones are very nice too!  I snagged the little girl on the unicorn.  Probably use it for Sarah's birthday!  Thanks, Linda

Anonymous said...

I love that one with the woman looking out at the city!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I love them all encluding the dark ones...LOL...hugs, have a safe trip...TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Great graphics hun! I LOVE the one of that woman in her posh apartment.
It really sucks you in to the picture.

Lv Ste
xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/stevietwain/ThelifeofSte/

Anonymous said...

Oh if i ever PSP they will all be sad and dark, i can guarantee it. I love that first tag...gorgeous.
I think it is awesome how you express yourself thru this art.
Love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a nice time! Come back home safely!
I love your creations... and it is a wide, wide range, but that makes it so amazing reading your journal... one never knows what to expect today...... you are so creative and I hope the juices will continue to flow for a long, long time.
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

love seeing allthe things you do!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Very nice graphics.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love the 1st one!
V

Anonymous said...

Neil is playin` w CS&N!!!!! They were just in Philly!  3 Hours!
http://deabvt.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Loving your expanding talent.  You are the super most creative, D!  The ultimate artist.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

she si very interesting! cheers!
natalie