Saturday, July 29, 2006

Orlando Bloom

DsDesignsOrlandoBloom.gif


I did a few graphics of Johnny Depp earlier, and had wanted to do one of Orlando too.  I had such a hard time finding a picture of him in 'pirates' garb.  Well, I finally found one and tubed it myself.  The only problem I had was, he had no feet.  LOL  So I misted him and added him to another picture of Rob's. I have no idea where the picture was taken, but thought it fit in nicely.  Can't even tell he ends at the ankles can you? 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure is a hottie...nice tag!
hugs,lisa

Anonymous said...

great movie..I like Johnny Depp the best though..

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of Orlando Bloom - I was expecting one of your lovely flower photos!  :O)

Anonymous said...

Well done - I had only heard of Orlando Bloom from his role in Lord of the Rings.

Anonymous said...

Looks good!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, and no, I would never have guessed he was footless..lol!

Lv Ste
xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

He looks great, with or without feet! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Awesome D!!!!! Love it!!!!!!! thought i would hit a few j's today am so glad to have stopped by here...love all the new graphics!  TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

WHERE ARE THE ONES OF JOHNNY DEPP???

My mother and I are both in love with him.  And he is from like 20 minutes away from me.  Why won't he come back to visit so I can see him???  LOL

~*~Carolyn~*~

Anonymous said...

I'm drooling all over your journal pages!!!!
I want Johnny Depp!!! I guess I'll have to make him myself.
Humph!
LOL
j/k
Dianna
(I've heard that you should "Bloom" where you're planted so I think I'll just sit here and drool til I Bloom:)

Anonymous said...

uhhh..johnny who? (dont hit me Im jsu kidding!)
Orlando rocks! I think he has alot of promise! you too Donna?\love,nat