Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Snagged

Yes, I am guilty of snagging.  I actually grabbed this sail boat from Rob's page the other day but had only asked for one and didn't want to use it without his permission.  He sent a note this morning.  Thanks again Rob!  I absolutely love all his pictures and he wasn't sure they were 'good enough' or at least one of the ones I used.  He didn't specifically say which.  Either way, can you believe it?   His work is magnificent!  And yeap, his writing is great too.  If you haven't stopped by already stop and take a peek.  You won't be disappointed.

 

Now on to Warwick Castle.   Jeannette recently went for a visit.  She knew I grabbed some of her shots and I am sure she will be surprised at what I snagged.  Thanks Jeannette!!  I started working on them the minute I took them but added the finishing touches last night.  Jeannette's journal is private but I am sure if you email her and let her know I sent you she will allow you as a reader. 

 

  

 

DsDesignsWarwickCastle.jpg

 

I'm feeling much better now.  I wouldn't even call the pounding in my head a gentle roar, for that matter I am not even sure I'd call it pounding.  Maybe a slight pressure is a better term.  I pretty much laid around all day.  I had toast for lunch and some fruit and cottage cheese for dinner, also drank a ton of ice water.  I needed to eat something but was a tad nervous about eating anything too heavy.  All is good, but all I keep thinking about now is a steak hoagie.  Steak, (real steak, not that steak um crap) lots of melted cheese, fried onions and mushrooms.  Sounds yummy doesn't it?  Maybe tomorrow.  I am home alone and it would be a perfect 'quick' dinner.  ::giggle::

 

Thank you all for the sweet comments and the notes of concern.  I do appreciate it.  You people out in J-Land never cease to amaze me, always giving, always caring.  I am just so glad I took the plunge all those months ago. 

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, really awesome pics, love the touches you did. i hope your feeling alot better, tomorrow so you can have that steak sandwich. it sounded yummy until you said mushrooms, ewwwwwww i can't eat them. it's ok though, because now with the high cholesterol problem i can't have the steak sandwich either, lol. so when you take that first bite, think of me, ok. (((Hugs)))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

I'm so glad you are feeling better!!  These are beautiful!!  I love what you did with Jeannette's pics.....the one of the bridge was one of my very favorites of the ones she took!  I'm glad you used it.  Thank you for mentioning Rob's journal, I went and looked and you are right, he does take amazing pics too!  It was cute that you said you snag too, made me smile.....hope you have a nice evening.

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

The photo's are beautiful! You do wonderful work! :o) I'm glad to hear that you are feeling much better. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear you are feeling better now. Rob's picture is awesome but you know how I feel about Castles. I love what you did with the castle picture!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better hun!

And yeah, those pics are great!! Talented guy.

Lv Ste
xx

Anonymous said...

Whenever I saw Jeanettes picture of the bridge i knew I would see it again in your journal well done. Joan.

Anonymous said...

I love Rob's sail boat pic you animated and the ones you did of mine are absolutely beautiful! I thought you may use the knights somehow. Thanks for doing them. I hope you feel better soon and can have your steak sandwich! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

LOL You snagging !I am so pleased you are feeling better ,that sounded horific for you ,was quite concerned ,but glad to hear you are eating again ..and just look at what you did ,Robs boat was excellent and the castle and the knights ,but the bridge is something else ,that was  a masterpiece I think Jeannette would be delighted ,what a team you two make .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Great work - good to hear you're better

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Ok, very cool.  I love to use pics in my graphics sometimes too.  And I will have to go check out Rob.  As for Jeannette....I used to be able to access her journal but can't anymore. boohoo...I loved reading her travels.  Very very good work D!    Love and hUgs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

On my graphics journal, I also allow anyone to snag my tags.  I just thought if you want to make some graphics, feel free to take as many you want.  But only take the tags with "Snag Only".  It will say on the tag, but anyways...I just thought I would say hi.  The tag of Warwick Castle is cool! I always wanted to visit Warwick Castle in England.  Take care and have a good one!

Samantha

Anonymous said...

Thank you most sincerely for the wonderful work you've done with my photos, Donna.  I am honored that you find them worth your time.  All of your images are beautiful - and I look forward to returning often to watch as they spring from your fertile mind and talented hand.   Thank you again.

Rob

Anonymous said...

Nice graphics you got going here --- you little thief!  ROFLOL!!!!  They are just beautiful.  

Anonymous said...

I so love what you do with photos....awesome D!  Hugs, TerryAnn