Saturday, July 8, 2006

Caron Vinson

I've seen this work before, but actually got the web address earlier today.  She allows her work to be tubed with a few stipulations, so I took her up on the offer and did two today.  I know a lot of my graphics get snagged and the file names are changed.  Please leave the name intact.  It represents the original artists work, whether it is mine or someone else's.  In this case it is part of the artists request when using her graphics.  Thanks!   While on the subject, it is common knowledge that when my graphics are used I request that you link back.  I know it's not always done, and I've commented in the past.  There is no need for anyone to send a link to the journal entry where this is not done.  There could be reasons it was missed, and if it is never done then the person may just not feel like giving the respect that is asked.  Either way, lets not cause drama or police what others are doing.  I appreciate it, but my mailbox is overflowing 99% of the time :)  If you're not linking back, can you make things fair and please link back.  Help a girl with a full mailbox out, eh?  :)

 

Feel free to stop by Caron Vinson and check out her work.  She has some great things.  You will see the originals of the two I did and see the slight changes I made to add animation.  I absolutely love the way the 'witch' turned out.  I know I have done others of hers without realizing her rules, but now that I know if I have any others of hers I will be adding her information.  Please do the same :)

 

                        DsDesignscaronvinson.gif

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what you've done with them.....almost makes me ready for Halloween !!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love Caron Vinson's work! I am a biiiiiiig fan of her art! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I have known her work for a long time and have some tags others have made and i love it.....will you offer any tags with names from these? I love how you use animation (is that what its called when the water moves?) in your work.
LOVE,lj

Anonymous said...

Oh...I love them...Great work...I will have to check out the site...thanks for sharing TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love these. I always link back to you when I use your graphics, apart from the few odd times when I have a senior moment! Have a lovely peaceful Sunday! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

They are just beautiful ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

These are awesome!!  She does beautiful work, and I love the things you added too.  You ladies are so talented!!  Hope you're having a good weekend.

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job, I have enjoyed Caron's work as well. ;-)

- Jessica