Friday, July 21, 2006

Helluva Week

Today is one of those days where 'Thank God it's Friday' couldn't be more true.  This week was pure hell.  I got back from my weekend away and was pretty tired after being on the go and up late each night.  There were two folks off this week and picking up the slack was a bit tougher then usual.  Of course any issue that could come up, did.  It was hectic non stop during the day.  Barely had time for lunch and I worked late each night.  Driving home I blasted the a/c in my car to help keep me awake and refresh me from the high temps and humidity.  It helped until I got out of the car and was suffocated with thick heavy, hot air.  I don't have a/c in my house so coming in and getting dinner going and sifting through hundreds of pieces of mail pretty much wiped me out for the night.  I had no energy or ambition to post anything.  I tried to visit journals and comment.  I even tried to do some graphics, but I just didn't have it in me.  Even tonight I am exhausted and so ready to go to bed, but I need to get a good night sleep.  I don't want to be up at 3am and unable to fall back asleep so I am forcing myself to stay awake a bit longer.

 

I thank you all for the emails and comments concerned for my well being.  I am tired, but fine.  I am home alone this weekend and looking forward to the peace and quiet.  No doubt I will be catching up as well.  I do have some graphics I want to do, and I do have some I've done that just have not made it up on the journal yet.  No doubt you will probably get sick of the alerts. 

 

DsDesignsWarmSandEmeraldWater.gif

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

Hope you're doing well, hate that you feel so exhausted and tired.  Hopefully having a quiet weekend will help.  Your pics are wonderful, as always!!  Which is the correct terminology, please?  Graphics or graphix?  I've seen it spelled both ways, so I wonder?  Please get some rest....don't know how in the world anyone could live without a/c !!! (ha)  Of course, I'm in Tx.......you remember how that is! (ha)

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

Donna,
If you don't have a/c in your house that's why you are so tired. Do you have a fan? Can you get a wall a/c?
The graphics are beautiful but you know I love the moon the best:)
Dianna

Anonymous said...

The graphics are beautiful.  Hope you can get some rest!!!

Take care,  Liz

Anonymous said...

try and rest you deserve it :) i hope it cools down in your area soon

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Those high temps can take it out on you. Take it easy!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your week was so hectic. Hopefully next week will be less crazy. I love the two graphics. Anything with a beach scene I love. Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend. Try and get some much needed rest.

http://journals.aol.com/pookyluvsu/BehindHazelEyes/

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

I hope things are starting to settle down, and some alone time this weekend sounds good. Stay cool though, Id go crazy without my AC, these temps are even killing me with it lol. I'm hoping the temps stay bearable and you have a strong constant breeze : )
Hope you get a good nights rest!!
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

This week was hard for me too, physically anyway.  Hope you have a good weekend.  I love the graphics.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Admit it, it's nice the week is over!!!!  :)  I feel for you (and every one else) the heat and humidty has been so terrible -- sucks the energy right away.  Rest up, do what you want while the house is quiet and peaceful!

Anonymous said...

I am glad the weekend is here as well.  My husband is on vacation again this week so this weekend is the start of that.  Hopefully we will be moving this week coming up.  and I hope you have a super fantastic weekend!  : )  Pretty tags!  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Iam so pleased its the weekend to for you ,do have a good rest ,and enjoy the peace ..take care .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I hate it that you had such a rough week at work.....that means you will appreciate your solitude this weekend even more, i assume.

take care,
hugs,
lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h