Sunday, July 9, 2006

Sunday Mornin'

Lazy days and lazy nights.  I got up very early this morning, maybe 7.  It was cool and fairly quiet.  Even the birds were still sleeping.  I was going to stay up but the longer I sat here the more I decided to go crawl back in bed.  I was able to fall back asleep and get a about 2 hours more of sleep.  Not that I had to have it, but it felt good.

 

It's still quiet now.  A few birds chirping here and there, the sound of the morning news, and a car passing every few minutes.  If this morning is any sign, it's going to be a hot one today.  It's about 75 now and I can feel the warm air coming in the window.  At least there is a breeze.

 

No major plans for today, but my family is so spontaneous that could change in a heart beat.  A dip in the pool, a cook out, a ride.  Something is bound to come up. I've been pretty lazy the past few weekends and not sure if I'm just old or if I'm just lazy!  LOL

 

Off to cook some breakfast/brunch.  Yummm... my tummy is telling me the coffee isn't doing the trick this morning.

 

               

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs a lazy day now and then.  Glad you are having one!  Your graphic is beautiful, as always.  I used to go shopping a lot, always on the go.  I find the older I get, I'm more than content to stay home, play with my Grandbabies, and wait til hubby is off to go buy groceries together!  Ha....guess now I'm sounding like the lazy one, huh?

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

Lazy mornings are usually just what the doctor ordered around here!  This morning I was up at the crack of dawn with the bullfrogs and birds and I just lay in bed enjoying the soft light filtering in and the sounds of early morning.  Lovely way to start the day.  

Anonymous said...

I got up really early too and I think I need to go back for a nap!  Linda

Anonymous said...

You are allowed to have a lay in sometimes you know ,you always seem to be busy..............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful Sunday! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

It is 77 here right now and I love it..I have the windows open and just keep battling over the airconditioner....he turns it on...I turn it off..lol...I love days like this...hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

We're all entitled to lazy sundays! I remember when I was young, nobody did anything on a Sunday, no shops were open, it was a wonderful day for just lazing around! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

no running out of brilliant ideas on pictures... many touch of styles created... bet you are an art person.. still in love with your creations...GBU:)

Anonymous said...

We're all entitled to a lazy day. Beautiful graphix.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great day, great pics as well!