Wednesday, April 5, 2006

April 5

              DsDesignsLastSnowfall.gif


Went to bed early last night, the internal clock has been messed up and it finally caught up with me.  I was exhausted and could keep my eyes open no longer.  This morning I got up and stretched to the point of being cramped and stuck in the position I was in.  My muscles needed that rest, but the wake up call this morning almost proved to be too much.  LOL

 

As I made coffee, I looked out my kitchen window and saw white.  Yes, you heard me correctly, white!  It's April 5, about 25 degrees, and there is snow on the ground.  The grass is barely covered, and it looks more like a heavy icy frost, but it's snow just the same.  I could see a few flakes falling as I stood there cursing.  I don't want snow and cold, I want spring!  It's so much more fun doing graphics with butterflies and dragonflies!

 

The news is reporting schools further south (near the PA line) are delayed or closed due to the weather.  Hellooooo it's April 5th!!

 

Better get moving.  Can only imagine what the roads will be like every driver will have forgotten how to drive in this no doubt.  Hopefully this will be the last snow graphic for a while!  Have a great hump day!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor you!! Seems like the weather doesn't know what to do, And there we all were adjusting our internal clocks for summer!! I hope this cold spell doesn't last, where's our global warming!! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

Melts my heart like April snow ! thought we'd seen the last of it ,we had a short sharp shower here yesterday ,didnt settle thankgoodness ,What is a hump day ?....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

We had a few flurries yesterday but nothing stuck.  Pretty graphic tho!  Don't worry spring will be here for good soon!  Linda

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful snow graphic and round about August we may be requesting igloo graphics!   We didn't get the snow, but the cold arrived after a nice day of rain so we did get some ice.  Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

We got 8 inches of snow last April 24.  I was in Mexico at the time so I didn't have to see it but my kids took pics just so I would belive them when I got home!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm with you! I stepped out of my house today in Gettysburg and whammo! snow on my car! Are you kidding me, I thought? It did make me smile, which is good considering I have a migraine :)

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...



I just can't imagine having that kind of weather in April!!  I'm in Texas and it is almost 80 degrees here already!!  Love your graphic, as always.  Hope you have a good day.

Bilinda

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh snow!!  Hope it warms up for you and soon!!   :0  
I wont rub it in but it's 75 degrees here.  lol
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/SamNsmile5/LettingItAllSinkIn

Anonymous said...

The weather just can not seem to make up it's mind this year can it...Hope you made the drive okay...TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

It snowed here this morning too. It was freezing again. The weather cleared up around noon but still stayed cold.
Crazy weather is teasing us.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Dear Donna
hi! :):)your link didn't work last time but I finally gotcha' again here! Whata beautiful post Donna! So sorrya bout allof that snow! love you and see you later in butterflies and moonbeams love,nat

Anonymous said...

We've had snow in April before. I remember one year because it was on my birthday !! None this year, thank goodness !
take care on the roads, hugs ~x Debbie x~

http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Ugh...now I remember why I hated living in the north.  Do you happen to hear "It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas" ?  lol.....Hope you had a good day .. snow or no snow !

Anonymous said...

I'd still tradejya...hehe. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies