Thursday, April 13, 2006

Boring..........

    DsDesignsBluenoseCountry.gif


Nothing exciting happening here.  Work has been same 'ole, same 'ole.  I do get out early tomorrow to have a bit of a long weekend.  I will probably stop at the store quick for a spiral ham for Sunday's dinner.  We will be going to my parents for brunch with the rest of the family.  Steve probably won't make it as he is working 7pm to 7am, but if he can't get up to go, I will make a nice plate and drop it off for him to eat later in the day. 

 

Been playing a bit with graphics, but for some reason I just haven't had it in me to do much of anything new.  I tried a few things and scrapped them before I was finished.  Just did nothing for me.  Maybe I got a bit burnt out because I rushed through so many in the past several days.  I won't stop but maybe just slow down.  Fair warning to you all :)~    I did have to do this one.  I have a love for boats and not sure why, but when I saw this I just fell in love with the idea.  I played around with the frame effect and thought this came out pretty cool.  Almost like an icy, foggy porthole... or maybe not maybe it's just my foggy mind!

 

Probably a good time for the 'burn out factor' to hit.  Post season starts next week and I will be so engrossed in that.  My boys are number 1 in my book, but I will watch as many games as possible, I love the sport and this is what we look forward to all season.  At the most I think teams have 4 games left.  Next Friday the playoffs will begin.  Be ready, as I will post the series match ups and will be asking for you to make picks.  It will be best of 7 so it will last a bit longer than football.  Tune up on your hockey skills, I expect you all to play!!  ROFL With that said, where are all those Philly fans???  I put the Flyer cap on tonight and they decide to turtle and not even show up!!  Geeze guys, you have 20 minutes, do you think you can take it to the Devils and keep them 2 points behind you?  Hmmm??  Couldja??? Wouldja??? 

 

As you may have noticed, I did play a bit with my journal set up.  Both this one and my tag one.  I am thrilled that AOL decided to give us more character space in the 'about me' section.  It was wonderful adding and clicking save and having it actually save instead of, 'you used to many characters!'  LOL  I won't change the color scheme on this one, but I may mess around with the side bar a bit more I haven't decided.  While redoing that section I noticed the SiteMeter count.  I have gone to the site to see where my visitors have come from, but rarely pay attention to the number of 'hits.'  I kind of forgot about that.  Anyway, to my surprise I am over 7000 visitors!  I had to look at it twice!  I never expected that when I started out, but would like to thank you all for stopping by and visiting with me. 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna,
I love the graphic you did and your sidebar looks great. That rose is awsome. Hint. Hint. LOL I've always been a rotten hinter. LOL
Dianna  

Anonymous said...

Donna, here I am the one reader of yours who you think is a Flyers Fan. I was a fan when Bobby played and we won the cup. Now I am am a really uninterested observer. They don't have the spirt to be a winner in my opinion.
Still love your graphics and do not miss seeing them. I am here every alert. Thanks, Bill

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna ,love the picture and as you say ,the frosty look that is framing it ,,did get to see the side bar on this click ,but like, who ever it was 'Iwill be back ,'....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Donna
The graphic looks great!  Nice job with the border and the annimation.  I do hope you and your family have a very Happy Easter.  Now, about those playoffs.  For me to pick any team I might as well just pull names out of a hat.  But I will be following the playoffs through your experienced eyes and words.  Looking forward to reading your accounts of the action.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to playing another 'best out of' but this time, I'll be prepared.  I'm going to pay attention to the sports section of the newspaper!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

Your graphic is awesome, as is your talent!  Hope you have a restful weekend and a lovely Easter with your family.  I'm going to check out your new stuff you added....

Take Care
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

It's because you're so clever we all love to see your artwork !! :-) Have a nice time at your parents, and have a Happy Easter.
hugs ~x Debbie x~