Saturday, April 1, 2006

Oh, WoW!

               


Well, this was much more time consuming then I had ever imagined.  My original intent was to do one and then maybe offer it up as a tag on my other journal.  I used HOPE because that was my hope.  Sorry folks but that is not going to happen.  I may play around with it again sometime and clean up the rough edges, but there is not enough time in my day to do this as an offer.  It was a wonderful tutorial and the woman has several great ones, but I remembered why I like doing my own so much.  I just go with what I feel and do not have to follow directions to the letter.  And I mean to the letter!  Hundreds and hundreds of steps to keep things in order is not my cup of tea on a Saturday.  Good thing the weatherman was right and it is crappie out.  I put the tease out there in my journal entry from last night so I wanted to produce the graphic... LOL.. so here it is :)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!
; )

Anonymous said...

Oh its beautiful ,My first sewing machine was a singer ,,look at the way the thread moves off the bobbin ,are we allowed to snag it please ..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I love the nostalgia!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

I like it. I think you did a good job on it. Helen

Anonymous said...

Are we allowed to snag?
It's very nice, looks like my mom's oldie!
Hugs, SUGAR

Anonymous said...

It's brilliant but I can understand you not wanting to spend hours following instructions to make more. Well done on this one! I had an old Singer machine like this too. Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I have this singer sewing machine. It doesn't have the art work on it that this one has. It was my mother's who died of stomach cancer when I was 8 yrs. old. she would be 90 yrs. old if she had lived. This sewing machine still works as smooth as the first day it ever sewed and I still sew with it. I have the pattern of the baby dress my mother made for me with this sewing machine along with the same sizzors she used and it's the only thing I have of my mother's. This as always is an awesome graphic. my sewing machine is in it's orginal wood cabinet it came in and sits here in the room right beside my desk and computer. I especially love that shoe pin cushion too. I wish I had a pin cushion like that one.lol  The way the movement is on your sewing machine is just wonderful. Thank You for going to so much trouble to make such an awesome pic. You never cease to touch me in so many ways. God Bless You and your awesome talent.

Anonymous said...

Lovely art! You did awesome again!
My Mom had a singer like this and it brings back memories. May I snag it? Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

It is really cool!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Dang Girl.............
Your talents never end.........
That is awesome

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I personally love this!!  You know I am going to snag it.  Even though it says "Hope", it can still be used by anyone that has hope right?  LOL!  GREAT JOB!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

My Mom used to have a sewing machine like that.  Used a pedal to make it go.  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

This is GREAT!! I love how the stitch animation is done! I like to sew, so I find this VERY cute! Great idea. ;-)

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

D~I'm so glad I didn't miss this one. Great work! I leaned to sew on a Singer---I love love this one! TY for sharing as always. Sassy ;-) PS. "hope" is a bonus!