Saturday, April 29, 2006

Fresh Air

      DsDesignsLaundry.gif


Today turned out to be a beautiful spring day.  The sun was shining all day and the breeze was warm and refreshing.  I had some errands to do so I was in my car a bit today.  Windows open and music playing.  So many people out working in their yards, cutting grass, clearing garden areas, sitting on the porch enjoying the day.

 

The first round of the play offs are winding down.  I did get to see a little bit this evening but I will be honest, I fell sound asleep.  Must have been all that fresh air.  I was in the living room and didn't hear a thing.  Out cold for a good couple of hours and now I'm wide awake.  I surely don't want to stay up or tomorrow I will be a zombie by mid day. 

 

Not quite warm enough to hand the laundry outside, but I do look forward to the day.  I thought I'd post the graphic anyway get everyone in the mood :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the weather was enjoyable for you today, and that graphic is WONDERFUL! I love it, love the effect. Hope the rest of your weekend is warm and sunny.

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

:Yay for hanging laudry in the spring - one ofmy favorite psat-times! :)
Peace and love,
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day, still way too cold here for opening windows!! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

Your graphic today ,is so lovely ,BUT ....it just reminds me I've got to do the dreaded ironing lol  ..PS are they your stockings Hmm sexy or what ?...LOL ...Jan xx  ;>)

Anonymous said...

Nothing like those clothes coming in off the line, right? Can't duplicate that!

LOL, love the graphic. Great imagination at work there!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Laundry.
Ugh @ the thought but this graphic is too cute!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Clothes waving on the line, remind me of long ago when I had my own home, better health, & would hang clothes on the line...they would smell sooo good!
Sug

Anonymous said...

Today turned out to be a good day too...hugs, TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

It was cold and rainy here today in Kentucky....
That tag is sooooo cute!
Hugss.~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Awww! that is soo cute!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love hanging out clothes on the line...sigh Sass ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love drying my clothes on a clothesline.  I just hung some out today, as a matter of fact.  My kids don't seem to see the charm in it, however.  I just love the way they smell!
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/johnmscalzi/bytheway/entries/5871