Sunday, April 30, 2006

Butterflies

               DsDesignsCatchingButterflies.gif


I've heard butterfly kisses so much that I have butterflies on the brain.  Then I saw this picture.  I absolutely fell in love with it.  I remember months ago when I started animating, trying to get a butterfly to fly instead of jump.  I was so excited when it worked I about jumped off the chair knocking the computer to the floor.  My sister no doubt had all her suspicions confirmed that I was completely nuts and addicted.  While I had it down and to practice, I made several and just hung on to them to use at a later date.  With spring in the air they are coming in so very handy.  This picture screams spring.  Warm temps, wild flowers in a field, and butterflies.  Today it was 75 degrees and was absolutely wonderful.  Windows wide open, humming and buzzing of power tools, lawn mowers, motorcycles.  Birds chirping and bees buzzing.  Even saw a few lady bugs on the windows.  It was glorious!  This is my kind of weather!  My kind of day! 

 

I wasn't really out much but I did get to feel the sun kiss my cheeks and breeze whisper to me.  I had an urge to kick off my shoes and run through the grass.  A few more nice days like this and that urge will be stronger then me.  With temps in the 60s at 9:30 at night, I strongly think they are here to stay.  Do I dare?

 

I did watch my boys today.  Anyone out there surprised?  LOL If you haven't noticed by now, more often then not I plan my days around their schedule.  All 82 games and post!  LOL They came out flying today and looked great, winning the game 3-0.  Yeah, it's Miller Time!  Congrats to Ryan for his first NHL playoff shutout.  I have to say I hated the announcers on NBC!  According to them the only player on the ice was Peter Forsberg.  Look at Peter, Peter this, Peter that, look at this replay (from a previous game).  It was nauseating!  I had to turn the sound off.  Not trying to take anything away from the man, he is a great player, but that much attention to one person is just so bias and obvious.  Game 6 is Tuesday in Philadelphia.  I hope the boys play better this visit.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this animated graphic..beautiful picture.
yes, spring is here!
Gem :)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

That graphic is soooo sweet!!!!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your entry so much.  You really have a great way of describing things.....and I absolutely love the graphic....it goes perfectly with your story.

~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful graphic!  Isn't it wonderful that Spring is here.  We had weather in the low 80's today and it was so great!  I hope your NHL team wins.  I'm not a hockey fan but I will cheer for your team.  LOL

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful graphic! I love butterflies:)
I'm glad your boys won tonight.
Miller Time? What no Jose Cuervo?
LOL
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Love the graphic...sounds like you had a relaxing day enjoying the beauty...hugs, TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

sounds good! lovely graphic! thanks!
natalie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Simplicity and innocence .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad your boys won. I love this graphic, takes me back to my young days when we lived next to a field, I spent all summer playing in it, picking flowers, chasing butterflies! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

I love that graphic!  I love spring too, not too crazy about summer, I don't like heat, but give me a year of spring!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna
I saw on the news last night where your boys had won.  The CBS announcer seem to have great respect for the Sabers.  Way to go team!  Nice graphic.  Butterfly kisses?  Hmmmm
Sam

Anonymous said...

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY derrrrrrrrrrr I've just realised, once again, apologies
hugs Debbie ~xxx~

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore butterflies, thanks Donna !
hugs Debbie~xxx~

Anonymous said...

ya just gotta love butterflies! xox Deb