Saturday, April 1, 2006

Changing Times

              


With the clocks changing tonight and all the talk about 'change' I couldn't help but think about all the things that have changed. 

 

Time, weather, seasons, friends, lovers.  The list goes on and on and I know everyone has a list a mile long as well.  Some of the change we can control, some we cannot.  Doesn't always make us happy when change occurs.  A driving force behind someone else's life, dreams, and wishes can make things change.  No matter how much we think about it or wished it hadn't, the change occurs and we are there to pick up the pieces and move forward.  A driving force allows us to go on no matter how hard it may be. 

 

Some change is good.  Could you imagine wearing a corset on all occasions?  LOL  Your man in a tux?  Hoop skirts?  Though looking at that time it seems so elegant, I would miss my jeans!  I would miss dancing to my own drum!  Work... hmmm... lemme think about that for a bit!  :)~

 

Anyway, I was being silly when I did this graphic, but it does represent change and I've had a bit lately.  Some good, some not so good.  I can't reverse the change and I will just move forward being my goofy self.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

change can be good. Love the graphic.


Anonymous said...

The  graphic represents change in a clever way ,The gentle palm court orchestra ,and refined  tea dances ,Then the energetic  dancing to the exciting juke box ...we did that !,what are they doing now I wonder ?lol ...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Some changes are good but even if they aren't we still make the best of them. The graphic is great! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

Great entry and I just love the nostalgia!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Different and creative. Nice work! Sass