Sunday, April 9, 2006

Sunday Afternoon

    DsDesignsCourtyardFlowerShop.gif


Not much to say today, it's been a pretty relaxing Sunday.  The sun has been shining brightly all day but it is still a bit chilly.  It's in the 40's and so long as the temps keep going up I will be happy.  I don't need 90 degrees mind you but 75-80 would be real nice :)

 

I still have that stress/sinus headache going on and I've been trying real hard to work through it.  Took a drive to my parents house and gave my sister some quick lessons on the digital camera and how to transfer to the computer.  When I got my new one I did the 'hand me down thing.'  I think she will have some fun with it now that she has an idea. 

 

I've mentioned sitemeter.com in the past, and it is very interested.  I went to look at the profile and it actually tells me where my visitors are from.  I know some of my 'regulars' location but it was so interesting to see I've had guests from all over the world.  Australia, Brazil, Iran, Singapore, Denmark, Italy, the frozen tundra of Canada (not just right across the border), and let me not forget my friends from England, Scotland and Ireland.  I find it so interesting and tried to put the location with the comment.  OUCH!  That did nothing for my headache!  LOL AOL users pretty much get a mention but it says US and that is.  It appears if you are using broadband I may get the location and a dot on the map.  I've had visitors as far away as 10,000 miles.  Aaah the wonders of the Internet. 

 

I am going to go put my head down and see if the sinus meds will kick in.  In the meantime I leave you with thoughts of a spring breeze and an outdoor flower shop.  Enjoy!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{DONNA}}} Hope your sinus/head feel better soon!
Lovely pic!
Blessings,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

Sorry your sinuses are still playing up. I get that sinus headache occasionally and I know it hurts! I hope your sister has fun with the camera. I love the way the ribbons and hair are flowing in your graphic! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

I do hope your headache goes away fast ...hugs ....Jan xx  lovely one by the way

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful graphic. I love it. Hope your sinus/stress/headache soon goes away. I know what those are all about. Your sister will really enjoy the hand me down camera. Helen

Anonymous said...

thatsa great graphic adn a lovely text! thanks Donna!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

It's lovely Donna....but hope your headache has gone off now. Sitemeter sounds great ~ I'm going to try it, would love to see where everyone is on a map !
wish you better, hugs ~x Debbie x~

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling a bit better now.  Another wonderful graphic.... Eve

Anonymous said...

Hope you will feel better real soon! Best wishes, Maria

Anonymous said...

That's so interesting about people from all over the world visiting your journal....amazing, isn't it?  Our weather has been beautiful in Texas this weekend, I'm enjoying it now before the heat and humidity get here.  I absolutely LOVE your graphic, one of my very favorites!!  Sure hope your headache is gone and you have a nice evening.

~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

Ya... Jesus cures... you take care..

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

This graphic reminds me of my gramma's house. So beautiful and it makes me miss her. When you feel better can you give a link to site meter because my hit counter has reset itself 15 times without exaggeration.
Feel better,
Dianna

Anonymous said...

These are all wonderful, very springy & & Eastery..; )

Anonymous said...

Ugh, sinus problems are the PITS. I've suffered with sinus problems my whole life. Just today I had to take a Benadryl.

~ Susan
http://journals.aol.com/njmom72/TheStrawberryPatch

Anonymous said...

That's so cool that you can see where your visitors are from.  Going to have to check that out.  Thanks D!  GBU, Shelly
P.S.  Very pretty graphic as usual. : )

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better today.  The sitemeter sounds interesting...fun to see where everyone is dropping in from.  :)  
Michele

Anonymous said...

I am so trying to keep from getting a sinus infection...Started getting the allergies going and almost always turns to a sinus infection...I hope yours getts better...I have love all the graphics you have added...Wow, what a great sister you are...but then again you are so giving to all of us...how could i not think you would be the same with your family...LOL  hugs...TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

Did you see Rochester NY?  LOL

Anonymous said...

Love the wind, effect, D.  Boy have I missed a lot.  Hugs  Chris