Saturday, April 15, 2006

Saturday......... Lazy Day and Lazy Nights

   DsDesignsLeiMondvoegel.gif


Just a day today, nothing to exciting unless you think laundry does the trick.  I was too lazy to even attempt to hang clothes outside today so the dryer it was.  The fresh scent of the dryer sheets is refreshing though.  Helps me get through the folding process.  Ya know, laundry wouldn't be bad if someone would sort the clothes, carry them downstairs, run down and switch loads, bring the dry ones up, and put them away.  I will do the folding.  ROFL!

 

I was able to watch some of the Philly vs NY Rangers game today.  It was good to see the Flyers show up and gain 2 points on New Joisey.  We played Montreal tonight and won 4-2.  The win broke a franchise record for wins in a season (50) and most road wins (24)  Congrats boy!  The win also prohibited Montreal from clinching their post season run.  I am sure the Habs will make it, but mathematically there are teams that can catch up so it's not a guarantee 'in' yet.  Tampa Bay, the reigning champs are still fighting to get in too.  Two games left for most teams and I think it's going to come right down to the last game before we know who we play.  Don't worry as soon as I know the match ups I will post them :) 

 

I liked this graphic.  I thought it was so pretty, peaceful, and calming.  Thought it might be a good graphic for this evening.  Lazy days and lazy nights. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna
Congrats on your boys for breaking those records.  Good luck with the rest fo the laundry, LOL!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

Your graphic is very serene and peaceful.....I love it!  Glad your sons did so well, congrats to them!  As for the laundry.....ha...as you know, I LOVE to do it!  My kitty loves to lay on the dryer and nap while it's going.

~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I so love this graphic .....it is beautiful, love Joan

Anonymous said...

Its the ironing that bugs me ,...pleased your team did well,so calming this graphis ,lovely ............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is my current favorite graphic! I love the colors and the serenity
Dianna

Anonymous said...

HAHA I only like the folding....all fresh and clean ! Yep, that's the best bit :-) Love the graphic, very nice, very relaxing !
love n hugs Debbie ~xx~

Anonymous said...

I love this graphic!!!! So beautiful! I know you are sharing very generously and I am so happy about that. - However, I wish you would share this one with us and make it available for snagging :) Hugs, Maria