Tuesday, April 25, 2006

WTF!?!

  DsDesignsRainySnowyDay.gif


Yes, you read that right!!  What happened to our weather??  I got up this morning with back spasms of sorts.  I don't know if I moved wrong or slept funny but my thigh on my left leg kept going numb of sorts, like it was asleep.  I would go to walk and it would feel as though I had nothing between my knee and hip.  The weirdest feeling and one I never experienced before.  I decided to call off work and go back to bed.  I took some Tylenol and slept for several hours.  When I woke up my leg was back to normal, but my back was still feeling sore. 

 

I went to the kitchen to get a drink and as I looked out the window it was freakin snowing!  Yes, snowing at the end of April!!  It wasn't sticking and was very wet but it was definitely snow!  What the hell happened to our 70 degree temperatures?  I knew it was going to get chilly again but I thought 50ish, not 30ish!!  I went and laid on the couch for a bit.  Did I say a bit?  LOL  I was there most of the day!  The firmness felt great and I slept there on and off all day.  I don't do soaps, and ESPN can get boring after a while, jock or no jock! 

 

The snow didn't last long, or at least I don't think it did.  I didn't have the greatest view from the couch.  I just know it is colder then a witches..... (you know the saying) and want spring back!  Those poor leaves and flowers that started to stick their heads out......

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya.  Monday it was almost 80 degrees..........
Today it was only 45 degrees and we got snow flurries.............
It is CRAZY

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

very  lovely graphic...wish i can snag...LOL

Anonymous said...

Incredible graphic! Gotta be one of my favorites! Yes, the cold snap IS a disappointment, but I just go back and re-read your previous entry sitting at that picnic table...a kinder, more gentler day. :)  Thanks again for the special favor!!! You are a blessing to so many!  Beckie

Anonymous said...

Man...I don't want to say anything....Hoping we can all get some warm weather...so crazy....Takecare and hugs..TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Your leg was telling you ,you need to rest/sleep ,so you did, your leg was right !The cottage where I was born had a bay window like this one,my brother and I used to play in it ,plasercine toy soldiers ,paper dolls ,you took me back there ,happy days ...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

sorry about the snow Donna! Get to feeling better ok?
natalie

Anonymous said...

Our weather is the same, it has gone mad.  We have had no snow but days of endless gloom, having to keep the heating on and they say there is going to be little improvement for a month and that temperatures are going to struggle to make the mid fifties!  We have had no Spring.  Sounds as if that hip problem was caused by your sciatic nerve. I get things like that.  Especially as you say your book was sore.  Take it easy/

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Sensible to take the day off and rest. Hope your back is better soon. We have had a  couple of weeks at least of continuous glorious sunshine which is brilliant for this part of the east coast of Scotland and today is going to be even warmer than before so I am off to the beach again to enjoy it....so sorry to brag!! hahahah However..despite the sunshine we had a sudden downpour of huge hailstones the other day which took us all by surprise ..and then the sun came out again and all waas well.   Great graphic again.   Eve

Anonymous said...

Our spring hasn't arrived yet and we're still getting icy blasts too. Sorry you're in pain, I hope it clears up and the spring comes back to you also!! Once you've had a taste of spring it's awful to drop back to snow. Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

The weather this year is just NUTS!!  Poor flowers and trees.  :(  Hope you are feeling better today.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Snow????!!!  Don't say that word!  Linda

Anonymous said...

You had me @ WTF! LoL Sorry your feeling poorly. Aches & pains seem to come with the age thingy. This I know 4 sure. So Darlin' your not alone. As far as the spring thingy, your more then welcome to my 80 degree heat that I have right now.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

There is such weird weather going on everywhere, it's so strange.  I hope you feel better.  Maybe you should see a DR.
~*~Carolyn~*~

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h