Sunday, April 2, 2006

Sailing.........

                   DsDesignsJeannettesSailBoat.gif


Here is the other picture of Jeannette's.  I wanted to make the boats on the inset move across the graphic along with making the water move.  I couldn't get it right, and thought baby steps.  One phase at a time.  I tried a few different ways, but have a few more in mind.  I may do it with these pictures again and if I get it to work, will post them side by side to see what happens.  I had enough of it today.  I did pat myself on the back, I didn't think it was to awful bad for the first try. 

 

Chris over at Cabs Creations shared the program with me.  Thanks again Chris!  It is going to be one that I dabble in a lot, I know it.  Go check out her creations if you have time.  She has some wonderful tags and graphics.  She says she is a rookie, but damn she does a great job! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful. I love it!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

This was taken off Brighton beach, I remember taking it now, had to check back in my photos to see where it was and remind myself!! You did a great job on it, made it look quite mystical! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

Now that is clever .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h