Friday, April 28, 2006

Blow Your Own Horn!

               DsDesignsBlowYourHorn.gif


I'm not sure how many of you are aware of CarnivAOL, but it's a great idea and a wonderful way to showcase your talents.  I may be a little out of the loop, (ok so a lot out of the loop) but just recently got hooked up with it.  I'd like you all to consider taking part.  If not to showcase yourself, check out some new journals.  I've met some great folks world wide from my journal/reading others and I think promoting ourselves will make this community stronger and even better then it already is.  Check it out won't you? 


                        DsDesignsWorldLove.gif

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will go by and check that out...but doubt that people want to hear my silly little crazy rants...LOL...but it is always fun to see what everyone is putting there...takecare and hugs, TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

No ,I hadnt heard about it ,I will check it out ...great idea ......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

As I'm private I can't enter, may go over to take a look later if I can sit wothout too much pain, have a lovely weekend. Jeannette,  

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a great idea ~ thanks for the link ~ I will have a look
Have a great weekend :-)
hugs Debbie ~xxx~

Anonymous said...

That heart is soo pretty.  But how in the heck did you get it in your journal cause when I made something that changed colors like that, it was too large.  Did you use the effect in animation shop or did you add the colors on your own?  Just wondering.  And I will check out Carnivaol. : )  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I forgot all about CarnivAOL.  I used to read them all the time.  It was suspended for a while with the bru-ha-ha over the ads.  I'll have to get back into it again.  Thanks for the reminder.  HUGS  Chris  (Love all your newest tags, as always.)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info... will check it out.
Beautiful world graphic! Awesome! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Okay, I know I've said this a dozen times but that WORLD is now my favorite graphic. I wish we lived in that kind of world.
I really love this one!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

how adorable Donna!
thanks,nat

Anonymous said...

World Love is Awesome! Sass ;-)