Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tired...

                  DsDesignsTuscanGarden.gif


Not sleepy tired mind you, just tired.  Tired of my entries being woe is me, my head hurts, my heart hurts, I'm crabby.  Tired of the drama and game playing people think they need to do.  Tired of the immaturity displayed by what you would consider adults.

Tired of the lies, conniving, scheming, back stabbing.  I'm tired! 

 

I'm tired of the grief that has effected so many of my friends and I can't do anything about it.  I can't make the pain and suffering go away.  I can't replace the tears with joy and smiles.  I'm tired!

 

What I'm not tired of is are the graphics and sharing.  The weather change that we experienced today.  I am sitting here in shorts!  Yes, shorts!  Ok, so it was only 74 when I got home from work but I couldn't wait to get out of my work clothes and jeans were not on my mind, and sweats are for cold weather, so shorts it is!  Some of my hair is pulled up.  Pay no attention to the girl on the sidebar... LOL her hair is much shorter than mine is at the moment.  I haven't decided if I will let it grow out or not, and since it is naturally curly the longer it gets the wilder it gets.  No control, it has a mind of it's own and today I had enough, so up it went.  One of the reasons I cut it off to begin with.  It was always up.  Time will tell how long this lasts. 

 

Since I made a promise to myself the only complaint I'd make today is the part about being tired I will stop now and do a few entries of just graphics.  Me thinks you like that best anyway :)~

 

PS  Have you all heard they will be doing an update on journals tomorrow and one of the things being addressed is the number of characters allow in the 'about me' section.  Whuuu huuuu doing a happy dance here!  LOL  Blogsinsider

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

I think the lady in your graphic must be you, with long, curly hair, am I right?  It does seem like there is a lot of sadness everywhere, I sure hope things improve for everyone.  Hopefully the sun will shine and we can all get outside and enjoy pretty weather.  I'm sure looking forward to seeing my Grandbabies hunt for Easter eggs.....that always makes me smile!!  Have a good evening....

~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

Forgot ~ that graphic is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Tired of the drama and game playing people think they need to do.  Tired of the immaturity displayed by what you would consider adults.
Tired of the lies, conniving, scheming, back stabbing.  I'm tired!  

*DITTO*

Yes, 25, 000 characters in 'about me.' About time. I don't know how to summon up "ME" in the space given.

Dianna

Anonymous said...

I'm with you when it comes to being tired of the games and the things some people do...I keep thinking it's me getting older and grumpier.  :)
Thanks for the info on the journal updates...I haven't been paying attention...but nice updates!  YAY.
Enjoy the warm weather!!

Michele

Anonymous said...

I'm Tired of all those things too! And I LOVE the graphics as well. Shorts huh? I WISH! California has had a lot of bad storms lately and I live in an area where they are watching for flooding. Thankfully my exact area is clear of it but it's still bad. Lots of puddles and just muddy wet roads and sidewalks and YARDS! I really wish the rain would go away and come again NEXT year! Your hair sounds lovely BTW. ;-)

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're feeling what I like to call "snarky" hun...love the graphic! I've heard of the journals update, too...hope it doesn't mess anything up.

~ Susan
http://journals.aol.com/njmom72/TheStrawberryPatch

Anonymous said...

We like to hear about you too Donna, not just see the graphics! I don't like the back stabbing  and silly game playing people do, some people are just very mean spirited. Glad you got to wear shorts and had some warm weather, it's still cold, wet and windy here in the UK. Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

Donna,though your graphics are lovely ,and you know I'm your biggested fan ,I love your journal entrys too ,I love to hear about your life and your points of view,its your space to use as you like, we do ! and quite often its you that illustrates ours  for us .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I like ALL your entries Donna, we all get tired and down and that's what friends are for ~ to talk to, moan it, and get it off your chest. I will always read your entries and enjoy them and try to help if I can. I LOL about your hair thou ~ mine is long but I very rarely have it down ~ it's always tied up but I won't have it cut LOL variety is the spice of life ~ so if it's long, you can style it any which way you want LOL
Here's hoping you are feeling more up soon :-)
big hugs ~x Debbie x~
PS love the graphic ~ very romantic looking :-)

Anonymous said...

Love this graphic and know what you're saying.   Please don't think that the only reason for visits here is the graphics.  Not so!  I like your little snippets of life.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about being "tired"!!  It is a little overwhelming at times.  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

hugs nat ps pretty pretty scene!
nat

Anonymous said...

Curly hair?  SOOO jealous!  Mine is stick straight/baby fine...tradejya?  LOVE the girl in this graphic.  She makes me think of the twenties/thirties era.  I have been in shorts all winter...people think I'm crazy.  I just have to change from sweatshirts to something cooler..and long to cover my gut!  LOL ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies