Friday, April 7, 2006

Morning Bridge

    DsDesignsMorningBridge.gif


I did this graphic the other night with the sole purpose of posting it this evening.  It screamed 'beautiful spring morning.'  I just wish I had some wonderful words of happiness and joy to go along with it.  One of the first emails I read this morning when I got up made me smile like I haven't smiled in weeks and then almost as quickly as the smile came the day took a drastic turn and continued to spiral out of control.  I guess I should have known things wouldn't stay good forever, I don't have that kind of aura.  LOL  I won't go into the nitty gritty, but I have cleared my chest somewhat and feel better. 

 

It's Friday you know, and we should all be glad a hard week is over!  Besides they say the weather will turn nice.  It rained heavily all day here.  Rivers in the streets and ponds in parking lots.  Enough!  The salt, grime, and grit of winter is gone.  The sun can come out at any time!

 

Though I do feel better I am just not in the mood to write.  I will find some graphics to post and be off to bed.  Saturday is another day and I have some great ideas for new graphics.  Maybe I will be up to getting them done.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your graphic is beautiful. I especially like the reflections in the water.  Sorry about your weather, hopefully it will be nice this weekend and maybe you will have some sunshine!  I'm looking forward to seeing what your new ideas for graphics will be!

Bilinda

Anonymous said...

Loved all tonights  graphics...They are all lovely....Sorry about the snow...It is rainy, cold and windy here right now...Heater is a blasting...Takecare...TErryAnn.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Donna!:):)
I love that joyful spirit that is in you!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

That's a great graphic. I know people said when you posted snow graphics in winter that you were making it snow; so why don't your spring graphics bring out the sunshine??!! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

You are probably tired from your week at work ,hope you feel better tomorrow ,This is lovely ,its like the Bridge at Stourhead gardens ,isnt it ?.......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Donna
Sorry you recieved such an email.  I hope you were able to sort out the problem with whomever sent it.  I like the graphic!
Sam

Anonymous said...

I too started out this morning pretty happy and then read crushing news in someones journal.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, I love bright colours so this is a great one !! Hope it brings the sunshine !! We have some sun today YIPPEE :-) Looking forward to seeing your new graphics......and I hope you're feeling better now, sending big hugs your way :-)
love ~x Debbie x~

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You do such lovely graphics I am so sorry to hear your days are not as nice....but they will be..things will change and you'll  be smiling again one of these days.  Eve

Anonymous said...

Beautiful graphic!
I hope you feel better soon
Keep your chin up =)
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Sharing things always helps, when you are down. I hope the April showers will only be temporary for you and wish you sunny days to come.
Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

Okay, you already know I love doors and windows but did I fail to mention I love bridges?
Beautiful and I love the colors.
Dianna  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am so behind reading your journal.... the past few days have been so busy for me.
D :) Hope, when you read this entry, that you have been feeling better by now. Best wishes, Maria :)