Wednesday, November 29, 2006

An Apology

Evenin' folks!  I want to start out by apologizing for my rant last night.  I was in a great mood, but had it with the issues we've all been experiencing over the past several weeks.  Or has it been months?  I meant everything I said but I may have offended some folks with the verbiage I used., and for that I am sorry.  My intent was not to ruffle feathers, nor use language you didn't feel appropriate.  Not towards you, my readers, anyway :)  I know I don't pay for AOL any longer, but I don't feel I should have to put up with the lies and crappy service.  It's not unique to non-paying customers it is service wide in both the states and across the pond.  Sitting back and accepting the lame excuses over and over just got to me.

 

I'm doing ok today.  A bit disappointed, but only in myself.  I know it's only been a week since my surgery and I am expecting too much no doubt, but I want to be normal.  Ok, so it will take more then the healing in my mouth to make me normal, but I want to be healed, be done with this, be able to chew my food.  I'm tired of fixing things that are soft because biting into something isn't happening yet.  Believe me, I am thrilled the constant pain, the headaches, and the aches and pains are gone.  I've replaced that with a bit of discomfort that I know will go away, but damn I want it gone now!   I have to be patient, but it is not in my nature.  I like to have that 'control' and I don't.

 

More winter graphics :)  I love the way 'winter beauty' came out, even if it is 63 degrees as I write this.  LOL  Oh, I've heard, it's coming.  I've seen a few folks post about the snow they've gotten out west and I got a call from Chicago earlier today that gave me the warning, 'it's on its way babe.'  Weatherman is calling for it to start with rain tomorrow evening and turn to snow by Friday.  Oh yippee!  Yes that was sarcastic.  :)  I was planning on some Christmas shopping this weekend. 

 

I really don't have anything else to say right now.  Well, yes I could talk endlessly, but won't.  I'm going to post this and get to bed.  I will catch up on the 'Tink' tags tomorrow.  I started them today but wasn't in the mood, sorry.

 

Hugs

~d

 


                    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                      Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


            Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


                           Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


           Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have those rant days...Hugs!  I love the graphics!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

LOVE the doggies in the Bug.  And Winter Wonderland is gorgeous.  Rant all you want.  I'll listen anytime.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I meant Winter Beauty....sheesh LOL.  And I'm not even stoned.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Oops...lol...winter beauty.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Didn't offend me.  I agree, and I still pay for the crap; although I haven't had quite as many problems.  It doesn't seem to make a difference, though, between paying or non-paying.  I love the lighting effect on Winter Wonderland.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

You do not have to apologise to me Donna.I feel one should speak there mind no matter what is said.Those who it offends don't read anymore.I enjoy your entries when you speak your mind.People should be who they are.I saw nothing wrong in that entry.I know what you mean about having a good tuck in and to get your teeth into something chewable girl.It will soon come around.Then like all us women you will be moaning at piling on the pounds LOL!!! Hope you have a pain free day.Take care Have a lovely day.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Rant all you want:) have a good thursday

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hey no need to apologize for ranting on your own journal, you didnt offend me, you were just saying how fed up with all the messing about we have ad to put up with just lately, I've had a rant a few times in my journal about them, I've even ranted at them but its got me nowhere,
love the holy night graphic
take care Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

Girl, we all have our moments. I wasnt offended.....heck, I am hardly ever offended....I bet your on the last lap with whats going on with your teeth....The big part is done..the rest will probably be handled in the next check up...but it does take time to heal.....I hope by Christmas this will all be a past memory and no more pain....love the graphics! -Raven

Anonymous said...

ah no matter what they give it free it still needs to be a good service. I pay and still get the same issues. your rant is okay. believe me it wont be long and you will look back and say okay im normal when did that happen this is normal. I had to wait six weeks for my teeth an then start learning to chew It was al ong six weeks. from now on i tell others teeth in that day. Yes so many health thigns go away with the badteeth gone. its a amzing. now you know i love the cabin and of course the dogs in the beetle bug. I love all your work but you had to know those two are my favs lol YES IM SO SO ready for snow IM depressed so send me some snow baby send it on!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Funny and lovely graphics!
Enjoye your bed and its warmth :D
Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

Anonymous said...

Winter Beauty did come out beautifully!  I don't blame you for being angry with AOL.  They are if anything, IRRITATING as hell!  You are expecting too much too soon with your healing, but that's how I was too, so I totally understand.  Hope you have a good day today!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Donna I hope you are healed and in full control soon ~ and be able to tuck into a hearty meal ~ instead of the soft stuff you are having at the moment ~ Graphics are beautiful and I snagged some of them ~ TY ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Donna, this is YOUR journal and you should not have to apologize to ANYONE for how you speak or what you say..if they dont like your words they can hit the X. I loved your "rant"......i told you so too. I have had it and i told AOL they can kiss my ass twice in my journal yesterday. I dont care if anyone got offended.
I wish your mouth/dentures felt better by now..i cant wait for the entry when you talk about eating your first steak! LOL    Wish i could be there.
LOVE YOU for YOU,
lisa jo

Anonymous said...

you are allowed to rant and rave all you want :) I love all the tags as usual just beautiful have a great day love vicky

Anonymous said...

Like the rest of us never rant?  LOL  You haven't read much of my journal lately huh?  Don't worry about it.

Not being able to eat has got to be hard.  One magical day you will wake up and be able to eat.  It won't be long now.

Love the graphics!  The dogs in the car is just too much!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Dont be sorry ,you said very nicely what so many of us are thiinking ,anyway in the UK  we do pay for AOL..... Try to be patient dear you have done soooo well up till now ,lovely graphics as ever ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Never apologize for rants... it's your journal, you're entitled to write whatever you want in it. People were offended? I was amused. lol call me immature.

Just be patient with your mouth, it'll get better. Until then, don't dwell too much on it. Think of positive things.

It's WAAYY too warm here for tomorrow to be the 1st of December. I can't wait for that snow to come. It needs to be winter. Like, now! lol

Morgan
xxxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

No need to apologize Donna...
This is your journal...you can talk about
anything you please...even if it's venting....
believe me we have all been there!  
I sure hope your discomfort goes away soon
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

You don't owe any of us an apology sugar......we HAVE been getting crappy service and sooner or later stuff piles up on you...I hope your mouth soon gets to where you can eat again!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Hi ! I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE your journal. Let me repeat that I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE your journal. I love your writing, your sense of humor and your journal itself. I also LOVVVVVVVVVVE your Winter graphics they are amazingly beautiful. I think that for the holidays you should be picked as Guest Editor for the week. I am glad you are here at J-Land. I also want to wish you and your family a wonderful and memorable Christmas.

Anonymous said...

aol is a real pain, for a couple days now i couldn't get into journals, just one or two here and there is all, now i am so behind in alerts. dam you aol. i do hope you feel better soon and can eat some solid food again. i love the graphics, i snagged a few. thank you. (((((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I love your graphics- thank you very much.  I did snag the pretty church picture.  Hope you have a very happy and Blessed Christmas!  Carolyn