Monday, November 20, 2006

Tylenol PM

I want to thank you all once again for the well wishes and prayers.  I am absolutely petrified!  I just can't get past the fear of not waking up or bleeding to death.  I know it sounds silly and for as strong as I am in other aspects it amazes me this is effecting me so.  I was in tears on several occasions today... not sure if it was because of fear or because I'm being so vain.  Either way they were tears that didn't stop easily.   I did get some really sweet IM's from folks that did everything in their power to cheer me up and calm my nerves and it worked for a bit.  Thank you!  Getting some laughs out was good for my soul. 

 

I called the Dr. today with hopes that he would call in the pain and the anti inflammatory scripts so I could pick them up tonight and not worry about them tomorrow, but he said no.  I know he probably has his reasons, and I am a fairly new patient (my old dentist dropped my insurance), but it would have made things much easier for me.  Grrrrr  I also asked for something to help me sleep this evening and he told me I didn't need it.  HUH???  How the hell do you know?  I'm spazzing here and at times almost feel as though I am going to have a heart attack and you know I don't need it?  So screw him, I went and got Tylenol PM and just took some.  I am hoping this will lull me into sleep.  Of course I made sure it would be ok, so no worries :)

 

My son will pick me up and take me in.  I have to be there by 9:15, but of course told him 9.  LOL  They are telling me it should take about 45 minutes to an hour.  Seems really fast for me, but then I think ohhh gaaawd that is so long.  Depending on how I feel I will get on and let you all know how I made out.  Just please send as many positive vibes you can muster.  (I know you will)  I just need to ask again 'cuz I am a spazz!  I'll have a stuffed animal to cuddle or rip apart as well as Super Ste in my pocket.  LOL  Thanks Babes!

 

I'm feeling a bit of calmness coming over me so I'm off to bed and try to get to sleep.

Love you and thanks so much!

 

Hugs

~d

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

sleep well:) keeping you in prayer

Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor little thing....I wish it was tomorrow night and you were resting and it is over with!  I hope the Tylenol PM does the trick and you're soon in dreamland!  Keeping you in my prayers.

Take Care,
~Bilinda~

Anonymous said...

I have faith, you'll be fine. Got you in my prayers. {{ }}
Sugar

Anonymous said...

u will be fine, hang in there hon..
We will all be thinking of you..
Hugs, Cassie

Anonymous said...

Being nervous about your procedure tomorrow is not silly in the least! I would be a nervous wreck and would have been asking for something to take as well. I had heart surgery a few months ago and was scared to death! I had worked myself up so bad that the medicine they were giving me to calm me down before hand didn't even affect me! You will be fine and after it is over you will feel so much better!

Lots of hugs,
Tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Warm tight hugs , thinking good thoughts for you, D. My son will be going with me! Ahhh wonderful sons and their good thoughts for their moms:)

Ann

Anonymous said...

Hope you get some much need rest...I will be praying for you now and tomorrow..Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,
My name is Donna also. I wanted to send some good vibes your way. I have been in your place a lot of times and, I mean a lot ( 11 ). I always will think of a calm place I would like to be. Like a spa, you know something like that. You will be just fine. I know your scared. But give the fear to God and he will take care of you. Who better to trust with your fears.

Be well Donna and the best of luck and calmness.

Donna (donnabelle7882@yahoo.com or nanain2006@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I do hope you are able to get some rest tonight.  Let us know how it goes afterward, ok?
Hugs...Pam

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}  I'm sure you will be fine, just make sure you rest afterwards,
take care Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

I'm praying it will all go well for you and you got some sleep last night. Look forward to hearing you telling us it was fine and you don't know why you were so worried about it all! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

I know all will go well. you wont bleed todeath you will see a lot of blood but dont get scared you wont bleed todeath. the dentist was shocked at the blood I had come out even though she knew there would be a lot still it was shocking the girls came back at one point nad were like oh my gosh. it was all over my face. becuase of the conditon of my teethand gums they bleed anyway so when the teeth came out there was what seemed like alot of blood but its not that much and you wont bleed alot. I finally got out at 5 and was good that evening. really the sorness was not as bad as I was expecting. I tell you what is worse is the stitches it doesnt hurt its just unnerving feeling. I dont know I dont like people in my face , Im clausterphonbic and that made things worse. BUT You will do fine and I bet you will be on here letting us know your okay and all you want is to get your new teeth. {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

Prayers and good luck!!!! I will be thinking about you.

Love,

Betty

Anonymous said...

I will send lots of positive, healing vibes your way this morning!!!  You will be just fine!  When you can, just let us know you made it home okay.  I take Bendryl to sleep every single night.  That's what is in Tylenol PM anyway.  Hope you get some good pain meds!!!  
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

hugs
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hope you've had a good night's sleep, Donna.

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers my friend. ALWAYS.
lj

Anonymous said...

your gonna be just fine. with super ste on the job how could you not be, lol. he is a doll. have you in my thoughts today. (((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

As I write this dear God its over and you are OK  ,I have had you in my thoughts all day ,I have been dreading Tuesday,as I write this its 2.11pm ,so it has to be behind you now ,cant wait to hear ,you have it all behind you and are home again ..with love Jan xxx

Anonymous said...

Guessing you are at the dentist right now.  Sending good vibes and prayers.  I know you will be making a post sometime later today/tonight.

Don't feel bad about being scared or the tears.  I am the same way

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to wish you good luck on the procedure and to tell you I have fingers crossed and good thoughts winging your way for a nice calm uneventful day!! Hang in there....
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well for you and by the time you read this it wll all be over.  LOve Joan.

Anonymous said...

My doctor is the same way with giving pain medication...and I've had serious pain at times but to no avail...I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...hope you can get some rest...

~Debbie
http://journals.aol.com/derasta/mybigfatgreeklife/
http://journals.aol.com/derasta/aderastacreation/

Anonymous said...

I hope your worries have ended.. Take care--I'm hoping for the best for you!!
Julie :)  

Anonymous said...

You'll be fine try to get some rest love vicky