Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Good News... Snags.. and a Warning....

Hellloooooooo!!  I am busting at the seams and have been all day.  Some may remember I was commissioned last year to do a few animated holiday cards for business's to send out via email.  Well, good news, I've been commissioned again!  I won't get rich on these couple but with any luck each year things will grow and I will get more and more work.  I'd love nothing more then to do this for a pay check :)   I love sharing, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit to wanting more.  A full time job maybe?  How awesome would that be?  I've been working on a few samples and have to admit so far I am pretty happy with them.  These will be more or less sent to business's around the world and they will have to be politically correct so nothing to religious or limited to our cultures in the States.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.  Maybe just maybe it will be enough $$ to get some extra Christmas gifts... for me :)~  LOL

 

WARNING Please read..... Over the past several days I've been playing with holiday graphics to share, so don't think for one minute I did these all tonight. Before scrolling through, please note the last one is a bit AC (even if it is a cartoon) and may offend some.. to others.. snag away.  LOL  I've done a bit of everything, and will continue with more.  This is my favorite time of the year and I love doing these graphics almost as much as I like doing water.  Now, get your mind out of the gutter, I wasn't even thinking of saying 'doing Santa'  ::evil grin::  The mitten bird's nest I did with snow and without.  When the snow was added the subtle blinking of light got a bit lost, so I thought I would share both.  I personally love the kitty in the window, I like being able to see the breathing, just not sure of the blinking.  Well, the blinking is fine, it's the eyelids that scare me.  LOL 

 

Well, I'm wired for sound this evening and could probably babble forever, so I will just cut this short and try and relax so I can get some sleep.  Have a great evening and a wonderful hump day.

 

Hugs

~d

 

          DsDesignsHappyHolidayPoinsetta.gif

 

             DsDesignsHappyHolidayWreath.gif

 

                     DsDesignsMittenNestPlain.gif

 

                     DsDesignsMittenNestSnow.gif

 

                            DsDesignsSnuginBed.gif

 

                                DsDesignsVicXmas.gif

 

        DsDesignsWinterFriends.gif

 

 

                   DsDesignsWreathwhiteandgold.gif

 

               DsDesignsOhhhSanta.gif

 

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do some incredible work. I think it's great that you get the chance to make a few smackeroos doing something you enjoy, and that a lot of people enjoy with you!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

wow, they are awesome. congrats on getting commissioned for the holiday animated cards. that is wonderful. thank you for sharing with us. I snagged. (((((((hugs))))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

The business's should love Santa ......;)

Ann:) Or should I say guess who?

Anonymous said...

I most definately think u should get paid for your work, but since they are free, im snagging, thank u *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I love them all but that Santa is so snagged!!!!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Having your work shared around the world, how awesome is that. Sooo cool!!!
The kitty is my favorite, looks just like one of mine.
Great job with the graphics, and really hope this turns into something full time for you.

~ Jenny

http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/DreamingThroughTheNoise/

http://journals.aol.com/dreamingbrwneyes/SunshineExpressions/

Anonymous said...

I'll take that Santa, without that awkward list in the way, please.~Mary

Anonymous said...

How cool that you are gonna get paid for doing this! Congratualtions! These are really great! I really like Santa! Thanks for sharing!

Tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Dear Donna
whata beautiful entry! Oh my Goodness!I admire those graphics so much ..theyare beautiful!
love,nat
ps Big Congratulation on your possible greeting card thingie!
hugs,nat

Anonymous said...

Hello Santa....lol  So sorry I didn't get here yesterday evening to comment. I have that time lapse syndrome.LOL  Well that is my excuse any how...lol

I like your new animated tags dear.

P.S. Thanks for the help ya gave me the other night. I really appreciate that you took time out of this entry to help dear.

Hugs,
Chelle

Anonymous said...

At last AOHell have let me in.So many probs along with other bloggers..Well "Congratulations " you so deserve to get paid too.I hope it fullfills all you wish for yourself.The graphics are fantastic.Love The window one and well Santa speaks for itself LOL!! Without the xmas list of course LOL!!Take care I am so happy for you.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

How lovely that you have been commissioned to do some animated holiday cards and going to get paid for something you love to do ~ I hope the business grows for you ~ I love your tags and have snagged some thanks for sharing especially Santa lol ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I ove the victorian one. I love that kind of stuff. wishwe could go back to that time but then we would nto have PSP would we????? Love the kitties and the top ione is great. Congrats on being commissioned to create these cards. I think youd be awesome at it full time

Anonymous said...

Wow ,yes I remember you being asked last year to do some company graphics ,well done getting the commission again,proving that they appreciate the quality of your graphics as we  certainly do ,'clever girl '..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on the new "job", even though I am sure it will more enjoyable then the "real" job you have!!  That last one is not AC!  Have you seen some of the stuff that comes through the Tag Lounge?!?!  Now that's AC!  LOL!  These are all so pretty, but I am so not ready for the "C" word!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

As always.... wonderful graphics. Thank you so very much. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

i am so proud of you..you have taken your passion and will make from it....good for you...no one deserves it more. I love all the tags as always...including sexy man...yummy.
Have a happy Weds.
Hugs,lisa

Anonymous said...

i think the cat is perfect hun. Hope you well

Sarah (aka Sexkitten)

Anonymous said...

Santa baby,  Oh yah I love the victorian also.  I know I will be good this year.  Wouldn't want Santa to miss my house.  Great news about the job.

               Julie

Anonymous said...

Santa Baby, please hurry down MY chimney.  TONIGHT!

Anonymous said...

Those are really great, I especially like the bird hanging in the mitten, it's so cute.
As for the last one... *shields eyes* LOL

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Oo La LA for the last one. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you would have a problem finding a full time job you are so good at it! love v

Anonymous said...

The older I get the less I could care about santa.  But I might just be changing the way I look at Santa from now on!!  LOL

Kathy

Anonymous said...

D, love them>  How do you get the lighting for the Christmas lights and candles on the tree?  Is it a plug-in?  That's great that you are getting commissioned.  Are you able to use the tubes from here or are they copyrighted by the artists.  Nosy me...lol...  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

oooh baby that santa is good looking can you find me a real one?  lol lol ..love the others tags too..love Nancy

Anonymous said...

Snagged a few...thanks!  They are beautiful

That is awesome that you are making cards again this year...if that did turn into something fulltime how great would that be!

Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOO Santa Baybeeeee
~Meg