Sunday, November 12, 2006

Mornin!!

DsDesignsGoodMorninHatter.gif

 

This entry is going to be a hodge podge of everything, including some snags.  Like that is something new.  Don't ask about apple girl, I don't have an answer! I was just playing around :)~  The Mad Hatter has always been one of my favorite characters and thought he looked cute ::giggle::

 

Woke up this morning after having a bizarre dream.  It's a dream I've had before about a week ago.  It has to mean something, but damn if I know what it is, and don't say don't wear pantyhose!  The entire family is standing in the foyer of the church.  Looking down the aisle towards the alter you see the sparkle of color and light as the sun shines through the stain glassed windows.   All heads are turned towards the back of the church watching in anticipation.  It's my nieces wedding and she has us all walking down the aisle ahead of her.  First it's her brothers, followed by my family.  We are going in order youngest to oldest.  As my sister starts her walk down the aisle, and right there in the foyer I decide to take to my pantyhose off.  It didn't matter that there were folks there, or that all eyes were in that direction.  I take off my shoes and pull my pantyhose down.  Sliding out of them and leaving them on the floor.  After my sister, my brother goes, and then it's my turn.  Several times I bend over and rub my legs to make sure they are smooth and have no stubble.  That is when I wake up, rubbing my legs!  WTH?!  Like I said this is the second time I've had the dream, and just to let you know I woke up this morning with smooth legs and no stubble!!!  LOL

 

Speaking of waking up, it was brutal crawling out of bed this morning.  Well, it wasn't the act of getting up, more the act of getting out from under the covers.  It was freezing!  I immediately put on pants and a fleece pull over, but my hands are almost numb.  I can't imagine why I'm so cold.  Usually I am too warm and can walk around in a night shirt and slippers and be fine.  Not today!  Yes, I succumbed a few days back and turned on the heat, but it doesn't seem to be helping.   Maybe we will need to get a fire going in that stove in the basement.  It does help take the chill out of the air.  No doubt it will be warmer outside then it is in here.  Why does that happen anyway?

 

Chris sent out the Vivi graphics, and I changed up my sidebar to add it.  Thanks Chris!!  I'm having fun with making sidebar graphics, thanks to Vernae and Missie for the idea.  I don't have a ton to say about me, so these work out great.  Thanks ladies!!  No doubt you have created a monster now!  I did one for my tag journal to.  Yes they both have been up for a bit, but never gave credit for the idea, soooooooooooo

 

                         DsDesignsThankYouBunny.gif

             

Nothing much planned for the day.  Football, football, and more football.  Not like the Bills have a chance in hell today playing the Colts, but I know me and I know it will be on.  What fun is it if I can't bitch and complain about their horrible play?  Wonder what we can nibble on while watching the game?  Yeap, I'm hungry and trying to think of something good to eat.  My diet has been pretty limited lately and I really could go for something... just not sure what.. something good!! 

 

Son has to go picket this afternoon, and hopefully he will hear some good news.  They have a meeting planned for tomorrow in a neutral place.  Maybe, just maybe they can end this.  He's bored and in need of his job, not some filler.  Keep your fingers crossed. 

 

Ok, off to raid the fridge and cupboards.  There HAS to be something here.  Besides, once again I've missed 'morning' with my morning entry. 

 

Enjoy your Sunday. 

 

hugs

~d

 

                     DsDesignsForbiddenFruit.jpg  Like I said, don't ask :)~

 

 

                 DsDesignsFallCrow.gif

 

DsDesignsFallPond.gif

 

           DsDesignsGiveThanksforSimple.gif

 

DsDesignsGiveThanksTFrame.gif

 

              DsDesignsSillyBird.gif

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

"To wear stocking in your dream, represents your sense of understanding. You are well-grounded and have the support of those around you. To see some PUT ON stockings, relates to some sexual situation."

Wouldn't that suit more to TAKING OFF stockings?! Goodness, D. lol

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone stole pissed off apple girl's bra, with any luck, they gave it to Britney Spears. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

wow, that was a weird dream. getting ready to rain here soon. eagles are playing today against the redskin's, rebecca will be wearing her eagles jersey, lol. thank you for the tag's, i snagged them all, lol. Hope you have a wonderful day. ((((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

that is a weird dream lol have no idea what is means have a great day love vicky

Anonymous said...

You have outdone yourself!  I know apple girl!  She's my hubands 2nd cousin.  LOL   -  I don't have a clue about that dream.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Now that is what I call a weird dream ~ No idea what it means though ~ if you ever find out please let us know ~ must mean something to have dreamt about it twice ~  I snagged the turkey wanted to save him from being roasted ~ lol ~ and they are all beautiful ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I wonder what made you dream that?  :o)

Sandra xxxx

http://journals.aol./com/labdancer51/SandrasScribbles/

Anonymous said...

What a dream...lol
I hate pantyhose..UGH!
I snagged the fall pond..beautiful!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I know you went to the shower but ....then again you dreamt this a week ago too Hmm ??That wretched strike continues then ?Have a lovely evening and hope you can keep warm ,.love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Just don't wear  pantyhose anymore ... geesh!  What a dream.  Apple girl?  I won't ask, but I'll comment.  She sure looks ticked off about something!

Anonymous said...

Weird dream! They say all dreams mean something but for the life of me I can't see what they'll make of that! Lol! I hope that strike will end soon, it's gone on way too long, your poor son, just when he was getting it all together too. I got my award graphic today too. It's already in my sidebar! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Weird dream.  Did ya shave your legs in your sleep last night?  LOL  I love your graphics!
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/bamas-country-photos

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning the Vivi's! I am sure that put ya in a great mood for the week. So sorry to hear that your son is Picketing. I am gonna send my prayers and hope that they settle it soon.

Hugs,
Chelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Hun, I thought I had wierd dreams, I'll look it up in my dream book and see what it says about it.

Sarah x

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sexkitten198511/Mylife/

Anonymous said...

Love them all but the last two before the turkey are my faves. wow wierd dremas your havingthere. Got leg problems lately maybe that is why. ??????? LOL we had a dinner for ten here today and then we watched some nascar whooo hoo

Anonymous said...

Oops, taking off you hose, well at least you did not strip naked. I used to now what stripping naked in a dream meant but cannot remember now.  Sidebar graphics sound like a great idea, I have got to take off my remembrance ones now the time is past and I have not been able to find anything suitable to put in their place as yet, so looking forward to what you come up with.   I like the graphics today.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

if you ever offer to make personalized sidebars for others, i want to be first in line but i can imagine thats alot of work.
Hmm, thats a wild dream...do you feel like you are exposing too much to your family? I have no idea how interpret dreams. I hope you found something good to eat!
love,lj

Anonymous said...

That give thanks for the simple things looks just like my MIL's house right down to the lights.  Love it.

                Julie

Anonymous said...

it sounds to me like (in the dream) that you are very relaxed at the wedding.
Fantastic graphics(as always)
connie

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if you might be trying to be too perfect. Maybe you need to take off your shoes and relax a little bit.

Anonymous said...

NOW DON'T THINK I AM CRAZY BUT I THINK YOUR SUB-CONCIOUS MIND IS TRYING TO TELL YOU TO GET YOUR CIRCULATION CHECKED! IE:YOU ARE FREEZING WHEN YOU NORMALLY WOULD NOT, AND IN YOUR DREAM, YOU ARE "RUBBING YOUR LEGS".ONE OF THE FIRST SIGNS OF POOR CIRCULATION IS IN YOUR LEGS...SO.......I SAY GO TO THE DOCTOR! JUST MY OPINION OF COURSE!
LOVE YA,
CARLENE
P.S.
THANKS FOR THE GRAPHICS!

Anonymous said...

I always pay attention to dreams that are vivid enough for me to remember them...especially remember details like you have.    And to have the dream twice?   Definitely something I'd investigate a little bit...perhaps on the spiritual side, like the light representing some sort of revelation or avenue of blessing.   Also, it seems you were more preoccupied with your legs being shaved and smooth than the panty hose coming off....  and I believe legs often represent strength.    Of course, you may have just eaten too much pizza before bedtime!  lol
~Meg

Anonymous said...

very cute enry Donna! Yuo're magic ! A very enjoyable entry!
I think that the panty hose could mean that you feel very comfortable wiht the upcoming marriage and that you count too!:):) After all yuor neice includes u in the shower and the wedding! quie a compliment if yuo ask me Aunt Donna!
hugs,natalie

Anonymous said...

Weird dream!!  And you had it twice?? I wonder why....?
Great graphics, as always.  I hope you enjoyed your Sunday.
Pam