Friday, November 10, 2006

A Little of This, That, and Something Different.... Snaggable

I was actually working on different graphics last night when Jackie announced the winners to the Vivi's.  (I'll post those graphics another time) I was surprised and honored, thank you again!  I did make the rounds last night and was able to congratulate all the winners, and Congrats again!   Dianna, I am sorry, I tried to comment last night to give you kudos' but you once again have blocked me.  I tried again today after your message in my journals, but still you are forbidding me from leaving a comment.  So, I'll just say it here.  Congrats on your Vivi.

 

I got several alerts today but could not access the journal.  I found a common factor.  Any alert that I got with a graphic in it was not available.  Those without seemed to work.  Took forever to load, but I was able to get to them, and leave a comment.  Grrrrr  Freakin AOL and their changes and updates.  Why not fix what is broken?  No doubt this won't have an alert and/or folks won't be able to get to it.  GGGGRRRRR

 

JessiesOnlyGirl, I'd like to thank you publicly for your opinion/comment on my previous entry.   To say the least it was enlightening... now come out of the shadows, stop being a coward, and maybe, just maybe someone will take you seriously.  I was going to delete it, but thought I'd let everyone see what an immature twit you are!

 

I couldn't resist doing these new graphics.  I saw the frames and thought how pretty.  I couldn't decide on the pictures to put in so I did a few.  Thoughts? I am partial to the Cardinals :)  I will attempt to get the frame red and do a few more down the road, but wanted to post these tonight.  ::grin:: yes I am a bit proud of them.  I did check on a test journal and they will/should fit on the side bar of your journal.  Snag as is though, at this time I really don't want to get into personalizing, I'm sorry.  I just finished the requests for my newest 'tag', and I was amazed at the number.  Holy Crap I think it was an all time high for me.  Over 40!  Can I just say thanks again for your support! 

 

It's late, my eyes are tired, and my boys won again in OT 5-4.  Yeeehawww that was without our leading scorer Myyyyyy Maaaaxie and our #1 goalie who is out with a pulled muscle.  :(  All that time off, and now they have like 10 games in 17 days.  You know what I'll be doing!!!!  Gonna hit the sack, nieces bridal shower is tomorrow morning so it will be a loooooong day.  Sleep well all!

 

Hugs

~d

 

                                           DsDesignsWinterWreathHanger.gif      

 

                                            DsDesignsWinterWreathHanger2.gif

 

                                           DsDesignsWinterWreathHanger1.gif

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

thank you, they are lovely. (((((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love the pics. Just now gettting in freaking aol I wish they would quit doing once weekly updates becuase the updates take four to five days to mess up for us and on ly two dod they ahve them fixed!!!!!!!! just do once a month but freaking on vetrans day weekend nad right as the awards are annouced MY GOSH every time we have some special even they freaking mess it up IM so stressed and do not need this on top of everything else

Anonymous said...

OH and I LOVE YOUR danglies

Anonymous said...

wow Donna! those are all so beautiful! thanks!
Congratulations again Sweetie! you do great worka dn your entries are warm, loving and they have a great sense of humor!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty!  Thanks!
Pam

Anonymous said...

All of them are so pretty! Have a fabulous weekend!

Tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Donna how lovely ,.love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

You deserved your Vivi for all the hard work that you do in your journal ...well done.
bella xx

Anonymous said...

Well done Donna for the Vivi and thank you for these snags, they're beautiful, I love the cardinals too! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award.  You deserve it.

                Julie

Anonymous said...

Very nice, had a hard time deciding which one to snag. LOL Finally got the last one!
TY
Sug

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thank you! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

These are great graphics... I'm going to snag a couple for my Christmas season entries... gif! to save the motion. Thank you. Bea

Anonymous said...

The haters come in all forms.....damn shame i think.
There are also some fake ass people in J Land.....we need a BEWARE sign put in our journals, public and private. I love your tags you did but then i always love your work.
HUGS,
lj

Anonymous said...

I have not been here in J-Land for quite awhile--
CONGRATS!! YAY!!!!
~CRISTINA~
http://journals.aol.com/kiplingcrissy/singlemomsjourney

Anonymous said...

Really love these frames thank you. LOve Joan.

Anonymous said...

Hello Donna!
I just realized that I'm not getting AOL alerts from everyone I usually do so let me offer you my belated Congratulations on the ViVi wins!  You are giving of your time and talent and I can't think of another J-land Graphics Designer who demonstrates the desire to share and the drive of artistic expression that you do.  That is my considered opinion.

You deserve the recognition Donna and the Awards.

That Jess Zero person, I can't decipher her name, is kind of pathetic I think.  I'm so tempted to do a pseudo analysis rant on her right here and now,  the possibilities available for causes of her befoulment (oops I went there) are endless.

I will refrain.

Congratulations again Donna.  I want to say that it was through this episode of Awardarama Drama that I got to know you better and I'm so very glad I have.  Good luck to your Bills tomorrow!

Very glad indeed.
Robert

Anonymous said...

very beautiful graphics

Anonymous said...

Love them all!! Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

<<<so it will be a loooooong day.>>>

Donna, you do not have to watch the Sabres tonight. They can just mail it in. The Flyers probably won't even show up. Bill

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Donna  on your win!  You deserved it.  I see the nastiness is still going on even after the awards were given.  <sigh>  
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

have i congratulated you yet?  love your graphics.

thanks for the snags!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these....I think I will put that on my side bar after Thanksgiving!   I'm so jealous of your talent!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

These look like some beautiful sidebars to me, D.  I'm going to have to snag one for December.  Boo hah hah to Ms Jessie.  Glad you left that sad, immature comment up.  Congratulations on both of your awards!  You certainly are deserving of them...HUGS Chris

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! love 'em! Millie x

Anonymous said...

Very pretty missy! I am sooo glad you won...I love your graphics...I always end up staring at them....they always have something substantial to say, even if its just sicky cute...lol....-Raven

Anonymous said...

what a clever hanging pictures, what a neat way of showing them, they're beautiful.

Anonymous said...


I can not believe  that person (JessiesOnlyGirl) You know something.....where I come from , we were taught that if we have the "gumpion" to say something mean about someone, then we ought to be brave enough to stand up and say we did it....not be a coward and hide behind a blank wall. But then again, that is the COWARD'S WAY, isn't it???
You deserve an award fro putting up with this crap! lol
Love ya,
carlene
p.s.
Next time I would delete her.....then all her "little fun" would have been in vain!