Thursday, November 2, 2006

What a day.... & a bit of this and that

I feel like shit!  My head is pounding, my sinuses plugged, my eyes won't stop watering, and I'm sneezing up a storm.  I go from hot to cold and back again.  My stomach was doing flips earlier, and thank gaawd that stopped!!

 

I did make my Dentist appointment today and I'm not at all happy about the results.  I really don't want to get into it now, I want to climb in bed.  LOL  After looking around, poking, prodding and stretching my cheeks and lips further then they were meant to go my mouth aches too.  My lips are sore, and have a few little cuts, or maybe I should say rips.  OUCH!!  That's not even taking into consideration they are even more chapped now then they were this morning. 

 

I'm old and falling apart!!  But my boys... ohhhh my boys... they were down 4-1 in the 3rd period and came back and won 5-4 in a shoot out.  Yeaaaaaah baaaaaaby!

 

Don't forget to stop by the Vivi Journal and get directions on voting.  Polls are open until the 6th.  Just click on the 'time to vote' graphic.

 

Short and sweet.  Hopefully things will be better tomorrow.  I'd like to get some Thanksgiving graphics up.  'gnite all

 

hugs

~d

 

                    DsDesignsHeartfelt.gif

 

                                   DsDesignsCreddySleepyMoon.gif

 

DsDesignsTimetoVote.gif

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well!  hope you get better soon..seems to be going around!  Love the graphics as always!  I voted..lol..have a great night! TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

dear Donna
best of luck! thanks for the reminders!
natalie

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh girlie...
I hope you feel better soon!!
I need to go to the dentist terribly...
but i'm skeered...lol

Snagged a couple graphics...
mind if i snag the waterbottle too..??  

They are so darn cute!!!
Thanks...
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Donna I you feel better by the time you read this ~ Glad yourBoy "WON"  Yea Baby !!!!!!! Cast my votes for you yesterday got it in early lol ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

OH I cant wait to see YOUR thanks giving graphics. congrats to your boys. MAN IMso so osrry your so sick and your dental appointment whats the deal there. I ll be praying. YOu know I have been there. You need one of my granny chisms hot toddys and a hot bubbly bath!!!!!!!!!! But here I can send you some hugs{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}

Anonymous said...

You know I felt the exact same way last night.... Ick. Tawnya

Anonymous said...

So sorry you are ill.
Hope you cancel the Dentist and get some rest.
Beautiful graphics as usual.
(((HUGS)))
~connie~

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Donna.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm sending best get well wishes your way! Hope you will feel better soon. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

i do not like it when you are ill!!!!!!!!! i want you better RIGHT NOW.   I hope you do feel better quickly. This damn weather will make us all sick. Its like 20 degrees here right now, PHOOEY.
LOVE, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Feel better D!  Oh, I was AT THE GAME! Man, those boys of yours are talented.  We've already bought the tickets for the next time they're in town!  Not that I'm a fan, or anything.

Anonymous said...

aww that sucks feel better soon! Hurray, for the boys! love vicky

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi , Hope your feeling better soon...Thinking of you, Faith and Riss

Anonymous said...

 Hope you feel better soon,  I hate being sick.

                Julie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.  And good luck with that dentist appt.  I hate the dentist!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

You sound as though you have a good old dose of the flue ,stay in doors, in bed warm and toasty,drink pleanty lots of love and feel better very soon ...Jan xx

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon.

graphics are great.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you feel so bad Donna. I've got the bad sinuses and sneezing but no fever, hopefully it will go away, I hope yours does too! Sorry the dentist appointment wasn't a good one, they just seem to love to hurt you! Well done your boys! The graphics are great! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I hope I am not picking up germs coming on your journal but I feel all bunged up too.  I must also admit to cancelling my dental appointment for tomorrow, well I had the perfect excuse due to coughing and sneezing.  I really hope my teeth don't start up aching again before the 25th.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Woman..get your butt in the bed and dont move...lol...seriously though, that is the only way you'll feel better...Sorry to hear your aching all over....sucks big time...Hope you SERIOUSLy get pampered..and OD on chicken soup...-Raven

Anonymous said...

Hiya sweetie!  I hope that you are feeling much better by now!  You boys are doing quite well this season so far!  That's great!  
Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!!